Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Dangerous Side Effects from Vaccine
1  2  3  4  Next

sigree

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 4:33 pm
Keep yourselves informed - I have no recommendations either way. Only that people should know the facts.

https://prezi.com/i/gw4zv2c_cw.....-cvv/

Bleemee

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 4:35 pm
In the first slide, she talks about having a strong allergic reaction. We’ve heard that people who have had allergic reactions in the past aren’t supposed to take it. I didn’t look at any others.

amother
Blonde

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 4:38 pm
Anaphylaxis is a known very rare risk of vaccines. It has never been concealed and they believe they have targeted the ingredient causing it in the covid vaccine, so more people may be aware if it's something they need to be concerned about. This is the same reaction anyone has when they come in contact with something they are severely allergic to.

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 4:41 pm
I grew a tail from the vaccine. It is long, pink, and shimmery, like a My Little Pony.

amother
Babyblue

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 4:41 pm
I live in Israel.

This is an excerpt of an email I sent my father yesterday. I actually looked up the numbers before I emailed him.*

-----
I do see the risk in the vaccine (and it scares me like you don't even know) but I feel like it is 6 in 3 million instead of 7 in 1000 chance of death, and 1 in 10 million (no cases yet) instead of 10 in 100 (10%) chance of long-term side effects.

And yeah now we have 4808* deaths, up from 4796 this morning. Seven* people out of every thousand in Israel (except it doesn't account for the 8-9-week approximately lag time between when the numbers rise and when the deaths rise). And with the new mutation the average age of hospitalization and death is dropping like crazy.

I was and still am a skeptic but I feel like this gives better chances than corona and there's no option to stay home... I guess bottom line, now I know how parents felt during polio outbreaks and smallpox outbreaks. I mean hey, it's better than the smallpox - smallpox killed 1 in 3, and left 1 in 5 or 6 crippled, the vaccine** killed somewhere between 1 in 300 and 1 in 5000, depending on how sterile it was.

*the number of deaths from covid has risen to 4,887 since then, I'm not doing the math over for imamother

**(Modern vaccines for smallpox kill maybe 1 in 20,000, btw. And it was the 19th century smallpox vaccine, from before we knew how to sterilize things, that Rebbe Nachman was against getting.)

amother
Cerulean

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 4:52 pm
Op not sure why you bother, the wonderful women on ima are sure the vaccine is god.

amother
Crimson

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 4:54 pm
https://www.gofundme.com/f/hel.....hJjpM

amother
Blonde

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 4:56 pm
amother [ Cerulean ] wrote:
Op not sure why you bother, the wonderful women on ima are sure the vaccine is god.

No, we're sure that between covid and the vaccine, risk of serious injury or death is much higher with covid.

amother
Babyblue

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 4:57 pm
amother [ Crimson ] wrote:
https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-kristi-pay-for-medical-expenses?utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR3BtAj59zW1BM9oFKKXT7BvwOsIsAH9qBKVL4j17vJ1KV9Z1d5S9PhJjpM

This is proof of what? That there are risks either way? We know that. It's just that the chance of being harmed by the vaccine is much much smaller than the chance of being harmed by covid.

Imagine if this lady had had covid....

amother
Babyblue

amother [ Blonde ] wrote:
No, we're sure that between covid and the vaccine, risk of serious injury or death is much higher with covid.

We cross-posted. Smile

amother
Maroon

amother [ Lime ] wrote:
I grew a tail from the vaccine. It is long, pink, and shimmery, like a My Little Pony.

This is called shaming people. I hope you feel good about it.

By the way, studying medical events post vaccination is standard scientific procedure.

southernbubby

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 5:03 pm
amother [ Lime ] wrote:

If you still have it on Purim you can dress up as Vashti.
I just read on cnn that the latest theory is that Covid survivors may only need one dose. I wonder if anyone here can weigh in on this. I mean, the dangerous side effects can't be worse than what I went through with coronavirus but hey, if one shot is enough, I would like to know about it.

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 5:07 pm
sigree wrote:
Keep yourselves informed - I have no recommendations either way. Only that people should know the facts.

https://prezi.com/i/gw4zv2c_cw.....-cvv/
Im sorry, not reading all of those, but just in the first meme, or whatever its called, the woman says that "they knew" about her anaphylactic allergic reaction but she didnt. Im sorry, what????? If you have such a response, you know it.
And it is known that if you have such reactions to things, you are not supposed to get the vaccine.

OP, what is your point in posting this? Fear mongering is stupid. For those who want to get the vaccine or who have already gotten it, they will make or have made, their own decisions, not based on random anecdotal "evidence" from the internet.
Im more than a month after my first dose and almost 2 weeks after my second dose. I had intense fluey side effects after the second dose. It wasnt fun, but its much better than actually getting the virus.
But for those that dont believe it will help or anything else, dont get it, but why the need to post such things?

amother
Blonde

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 5:08 pm
amother [ Maroon ] wrote:
This is called shaming people. I hope you feel good about it.

By the way, studying medical events post vaccination is standard scientific procedure.

Yes, that's what scientists do. This thread is not that, it's fear mongering.

elsily

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 5:10 pm
shabbatiscoming wrote:
Im sorry, not reading all of those, but just in the first meme, or whatever its called, the woman says that "they knew" about her anaphylactic allergic reaction but she didnt. Im sorry, what????? If you have such a response, you know it.
And it is known that if you have such reactions to things, you are not supposed to get the vaccine.

OP, what is your point in posting this? Fear mongering is stupid. For those who want to get the vaccine or who have already gotten it, they will make or have made, their own decisions, not based on random anecdotal "evidence" from the internet.
Im more than a month after my first dose and almost 2 weeks after my second dose. I had intense fluey side effects after the second dose. It wasnt fun, but its much better than actually getting the virus.
But for those that dont believe it will help or anything else, dont get it, but why the need to post such things?

She was saying that the doctors knew you shouldn’t get the vaccine if you’ve had anaphylaxis before, and she didn’t know that it was an issue. This isn’t really true though. Talk to your allergist if this applies, but where I live you can get the vaccine as long as you aren’t allergic to it’s components. History of anaphylaxis to other things isn’t an issue.

amother
Royalblue

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 5:11 pm
https://www.instagram.com/cv19.....hl=en

amother
Rose

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 5:27 pm
amother [ Cerulean ] wrote:

A few weeks ago on Imamother someone polled it and I think only half were planning to get it..

amother
Blonde

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 5:31 pm
amother [ Royalblue ] wrote:
https://www.instagram.com/cv19vaccinereactions/?hl=en

You know what's ironic? Everyone who claims that covid is exaggerated and the real danger is the fear... Those are the same people creating and following conspiracy and fear mongering websites. So in the end everyone is worried. Some of us are worried about actual concerns, and some of us are worried about imagined concerns!

amother
Crimson

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 5:57 pm
amother [ Blonde ] wrote:
You know what's ironic? Everyone who claims that covid is exaggerated and the real danger is the fear... Those are the same people creating and following conspiracy and fear mongering websites. So in the end everyone is worried. Some of us are worried about actual concerns, and some of us are worried about imagined concerns!

I came here to post exactly the same thing, but in reverse. If you think covid is deadly and the vaccine is safe, you're following science. If you think covid is not reason for fear and the vaccine is an unnecessary risk, you're a conspiracy theorist.

If you have spoken with health care professionals who have treated hundreds or thousands of covid patients or you are the treating professional yourself, it's irrelevant, you're a quack.

The real conspiracy theorist part is not about the promoting of the vaccines, it's in the suppression f information that can prevent covid patients from becoming seriously ill in the first place.

amother
Cerulean

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 6:04 pm
Why is it ironic and why are you saying those against the vaccine are imagining things?
Can you understand that there is a difference in opinion and risks both ways? Some feel the risk is higher with the vax, some feel its higher without the vax.
I believe that I don't need to actually inject myself with something in order to be healthy and safe. I may get sick, anyone may get sick. No, I don't trust the science. I trust Hashem who gave me an immune system and intuition to know what's right for me.
Hopefully we will continue to have the freedom to choose.
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics