Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Dangerous Side Effects from Vaccine
Previous  1  2  3  4

southernbubby

Post Wed, Feb 03 2021, 2:17 pm
penguin wrote:
Quote:
We know that. It's just that the chance of being harmed by the vaccine is much much smaller than the chance of being harmed by covid.
That's if you look at the overall population.

Nobody has studied the risks of getting Covid or of severe symptoms to those who choose to avoid large gatherings, take their supplements, eat healthy etc.

I always like to post about my sister. She is very smart and runs a Conservative synagogue (as the office manager) that is more than a century old. Most of her congregants are elderly and all of them followed the rules regarding crowds and large gatherings but because they were dependant on others for care, and because elderly people can't always eat enough, several of them died of Covid.

amother
Apricot

Post Wed, Feb 03 2021, 2:40 pm
amother [ Babyblue ] wrote:
Where I live the only allergy that matters, other than allergies to components of the vaccine, is anaphylaxis after a previous vaccine. Every other allergy you can get the vaccine but you need to wait in the clinic for half an hour afterwards, instead of 15 minutes.
This past summer I found out that I was allergic to bee stings by going into anaphylactic shock. I have spoke to many Dr. about getting the vaccine and they told me there is no problem taking it. (I needed to take it because I have ppl. in my home who are immunocompromise and it would be scary if they get corona) I was very nervous to get it based on my history but decided to do it anyways. I did have a mild reaction to the first vaccine I ended up staying in the Dr.s office for 2 more hours to be monitored and was given Benadryl. But for me getting the vaccine was more important. Every person is different and will react differently to any medication or vaccines each person has to do what's best for them.

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Feb 03 2021, 11:25 pm
sigree wrote:
Keep yourselves informed - I have no recommendations either way. Only that people should know the facts.

https://prezi.com/i/gw4zv2c_cw.....-cvv/

Wow scary reactions. What is this website? Never heard of it.

amother
Blonde

Post Wed, Feb 03 2021, 11:30 pm
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
Wow scary reactions. What is this website? Never heard of it.

Prezi.com is a website anyone can use to create a slideshow or presentation. So this person took screenshots or whatever from social media and compiled them to share.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics