Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Dr. Alexander / Paul Rollet

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 03 2021, 3:43 pm
Has anyone used either of these two doctors for learning related vision issues? I have appointments for a few children tomorrow and got concerned when the secretary told me to expect a 20-30 minute appointment. I was under the impression that a developmental optometrist can do a much more extensive battery of tests - is this battery of tests realistic in this time frame? Any help from someone who's done this before would help!!!

amother
Bluebell

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 6:42 pm
Did u end up using this doctor? We’re you happy? do you know if they are knowledgeable with prism glasses ?

amother
Bluebell

Post Wed, Nov 10 2021, 7:07 pm
I actually called the office and the machine only mentioned Dr Cameron Mccrodan???

Post Tue, Nov 16 2021, 11:32 pm
My experience was that they were not extensive enough how they handled my children's issues . They believe in a one size fits all approach in other words any problem with eye convergence can be fixed with prisms. I've learned there is much more involved. they best help I got was from Dr Rutner at ezra medical center (all those doctors there were much more helpful but she knows the most).
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics