Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training
Dr. Daum

amother
OP

Post Fri, Feb 05 2021, 11:27 am
Hi,
Did anyone ever use Dr. Daum? My pediatrician recommended him, but I searched and noticed a lot of negative comments back in 2015. My son is toilet trained since he is 3 and is turning 5 in 4 months. We have still not regulated his bowel movements. It started off as constipation since he was holding it in. We now give him Miralax daily. But he still has small accidents in his underwear all the time. And he never initiates, I need to put him on the toilet.
It is so frustrating! Any suggestions would be very appreciated!

amother
White

Post Fri, Feb 05 2021, 12:52 pm
I was looking into him at one point to.. also saw all the negative reviews.. fast forward. My dd got trained at 3 was ok for 3 weeks and fell back with dirty only. Was officially doing in in underwear daily. Was very frustrating. Tried everything in the books. At 4 it clicked...and went smooth as ever. Looking back to that crazy yr. All I can say after trying everything was. She simply wasnt ready.
Good luck. Its tough.

amother
cornflower

Post Fri, Feb 05 2021, 1:11 pm

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 08 2021, 9:18 am
Anyone else? Did anyone have a positive experience with dr. daum? Or does anyone have any suggesstions? really in a difficult place right now!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training