Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
(Natural) Hair coloring S/O bec I needed to be anon!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 07 2021, 6:22 pm
I use NatureTint or HerbaTint. They are supposed to have fewer chemicals & you leave them in for a half hour. However they still say that they're dangerous for the eyes. So once when a hair almost went into my eye I got a bit panicky. Since then I used to bring the dye to various ladies that do hair dyeing. Bonus is I found one with a real beautician's sink so you lie back & relax & she washes it out for you afterwards.

Then came Covid. After several months I couldn't take looking at the grey any more & did it myself. However. Not wanting all that stuff all over my body, my method of rinsing was, first, wipe off as much as possible with wet paper towels. Then, kneel in bathtub with head under faucet so it all washes right down the drain & doesn't touch me (much). I kneel on a foam bath pillow. However, it was way too hard on my knees. So the next time I just showered normally (after wiping as above). I was not pleased & decided next time I will have to go to my lady.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics