Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Boca or Hollywood?

Jennyanydots

Post Thu, Feb 11 2021, 3:30 am
We are considering moving to South Florida in the near future and are trying to figure out which community would work best for us. We are a Modern Orthodox couple (YU) in our late 30s and we have two little girls, ages 3 and 1. We currently live in Los Angeles and are stuck in a small 2 bedroom rental in the Valley. My husband has a work from home job and I will be looking for a job as a paralegal. The real estate prices in the Boca and Hollywood areas seem affordable for us and we heard those areas have fairly strong MO communities. Wanted to know more about each area and what might be a good fit. Any info and advice would be greatly appreciated!

amother
Puce

Post Thu, Feb 11 2021, 3:37 am
I don’t live in either but I’m a New Yorker who has several friends similar age//stage who moved to Hollywood and are super happy. Hollywood seems to be where it’s at and is welcoming to new families

floridagirlboca

Post Thu, Aug 19 2021, 7:03 pm
Hi, my name is Ariella and I live in Boca. Both communities are great! I can give you more info on both. Feel free to call me anytime at 3473244039 and I can answer any of your questions!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating