Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Nice non-skimpy pj for kids

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 14 2021, 3:21 pm
looking for "shabbos pj" for my kids I have tried target and old navy both faded easily thin material. tottini more expensive $20 material was better but fit was awful each pj fit was different some had open necks orean short with pants running very long. I want good quality, nice patter and fit pjamas for kids matching sizes 2-10 where should I look without paying $30-40

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Feb 14 2021, 3:57 pm
Check out Leverett & Vaenait brands on Amazon.

gande

Post Sun, Feb 14 2021, 4:02 pm
Lingere shop has a sale for $25. Any children's store has last season style on sale now. Imo I'm it's worth the money to buy jewish companies you can't compare the quality, fit and look plus they last forever.

gande

Post Sun, Feb 14 2021, 4:04 pm
I forgot to mention try lulu website they might have old ones and the new styles are pretty and decent priced

amother
cornflower

Post Sun, Feb 14 2021, 5:01 pm
Not sure what skimpy means here? Full cut? My 6 year old Wears Gap. Washes berg well hit runs slim. I know people in my neighborhood swear by Hanna Anderson pjs

Coffee beanz

Post Sun, Feb 14 2021, 5:21 pm
I just get carters 1 size up, jack and becky are great but cant dry them, teela makes pjs I think and hannah andresson but they are $$$

chili-n-cholent

Post Sun, Feb 14 2021, 8:29 pm
Veanet baby are amazing quality, I wash them and dry them constantly they fit cutely and snug but stretch along with your child and are amazingly well priced. They come in a wide range of colors and I like them better than any of the expensive BP pjs I’ve bought like parni zebra and pastel https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....13c1b

amother
Copper

Post Sun, Feb 14 2021, 9:15 pm
I love primary pj. Good thick cotton. Lasts even after washing a million times. Snug fit. The pants fit long but I still bought the same size for my short kids.

With a 20% referral code a set becomes $26 so here's a referral - https://www.primary.com

Very worth it imo. Never bought clothes just pj (in baby and kid l sizes)

amother
Fuchsia

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 6:47 pm
If you live in Brooklyn check out j stores on Coney island avenue between j and k. I saw gorgeous thick pajamas that run large for $15 inside there are more styles for $20. They aren't new age stylish with glitter or appliques but very classy and could pass for shobbos pajamas easily.

https://I.imgur.com/j939Zz9.jpg

thunderstorm

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 6:52 pm
chili-n-cholent wrote:
Veanet baby are amazing quality, I wash them and dry them constantly they fit cutely and snug but stretch along with your child and are amazingly well priced. They come in a wide range of colors and I like them better than any of the expensive BP pjs I’ve bought like parni zebra and pastel https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....13c1b

I love these. My daughter wears them throughout all the seasons. I also have shorts and short sleeve versions. They are super soft and look really nice on. They are fitted though.

HonesttoGod

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 6:53 pm
I love amazon for nicer pjs. I usually get WHatevr Chinese company comes up with a cute pattern and they’re great. Last past one season and they’re cheap so even if they don’t I’m not upset.

amother
Tangerine

Post Mon, Mar 08 2021, 8:33 pm
Shabbos pajamas means ribbed and solid color?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics