Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Israelis - Using antibodies to get an Ishur

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 15 2021, 10:30 pm
Anyone know the process for using antibodies to get an ishur and how my daughter can get an antibodies test in Israel? She's in the north of Israel in a seminary.

amother
Plum

Post Tue, Feb 16 2021, 3:44 am
I just took one yesterday.
not sure how it can be used for ishur .. to get a test you need a referal from a doctor and then call kupah she is under to for a test . have to wait minimum of a week these days as so many people are taking tests now.

LovesHashem

Post Tue, Feb 16 2021, 6:00 am
Antibodies aren't enough for a green passport. You need to be vaccinated or have proof you had corona

DrMom

Post Tue, Feb 16 2021, 6:04 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Anyone know the process for using antibodies to get an ishur and how my daughter can get an antibodies test in Israel? She's in the north of Israel in a seminary.

Did she have a confirmed case of corona while in Israel?

If so, she can use her recovery certificate to a green pass. Is this the "ishur" to which you are referring?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 16 2021, 7:09 am
DrMom wrote:
Did she have a confirmed case of corona while in Israel?

If so, she can use her recovery certificate to a green pass. Is this the "ishur" to which you are referring?

No she had it in America when they weren't testing everyone. So we don't have documentation but we know she had it based on several things. Dr in America considers it as if she had it but can't give documentation.

amother
Slateblue

Post Tue, Feb 16 2021, 8:01 am
Is she part of a kupat cholim? If yes, she needs to get her gp to give her a referral for an antibodies blood test. Then she needs to book an appointment to take a blood test and go at the appointed time. When she gets her results, if she is positive (the current threshold is 151), she will be considered recovered and is eligible for a green passport.

I did this for myself so this is firsthand knowledge.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 16 2021, 8:43 am
amother [ Slateblue ] wrote:
Is she part of a kupat cholim? If yes, she needs to get her gp to give her a referral for an antibodies blood test. Then she needs to book an appointment to take a blood test and go at the appointed time. When she gets her results, if she is positive (the current threshold is 151), she will be considered recovered and is eligible for a green passport.

I did this for myself so this is firsthand knowledge.

Thank you. I will tell her to do this. She's part of clalit. I hope this will work for her

Elfrida

Post Tue, Feb 16 2021, 8:50 am
If she has already done one antibody test, they don't normally allow repeating it until at least three months have passed.

If the test is negative (and she has never tested positive for corona) she is eligable for the chisun.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics