Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Women's & Girls Fashion in Flatbush

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 17 2021, 9:11 pm
Hi
I'll be in Flatbush tomorrow and thinking of doing some shopping.
Can you tell me what stores/boutiques I should look out for and what type they are? Like more high end, or cheaper.
I need from wedding Clothing to weekday wear. Need for preteen and women.
Thank you

P.s. I know BP is close by and may consider going too if there's time so you can share BP stores as well.

HonesttoGod

Post Wed, Feb 17 2021, 9:46 pm
Fashion island is between J&K
I think there’s also talking fashion on the same block. Always successful in both stores.

There’s Also runway between I&J

Coffee beanz

Post Wed, Feb 17 2021, 11:33 pm
Both of those stores have things for wedding and weekday. Shell station is j and k and coney. Runway is good too. If you need childrens clothing sweet things is on coney between k and l I think and elegant child is between m and n on coney. Little women is east 9th and l and m I think. All the kid stores have for preteenns. Sweet things sizes dont go as high but less expensive weekday like crew kids and teela and some stuff up to size 18 kids

chestnut

Post Wed, Feb 17 2021, 11:46 pm
Same area - Junees (ave J and E 13-14), another store right next door, there's also Junees and Junees Junior (for the preteen) on 18 ave and E 2 (between Flatbush and BP, but right near BP), Chi Chi (ave J and East 12), Elzees (women, ave J and E 14). Basic Colors (Coney island betw J and K) - affordable every day, not a big selection. Kidichic (Coney Island betw J and K) for the preteen. A new store opened across the street from Kidichic - for teens and women.
All these are weekday and shabbos.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries