Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Amazon Free Return
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Fri, Feb 19 2021, 8:01 am
Hi!

I know this is a real basic question so please pardon my ignorance... but I'm so confused with Amazon's return options. Where can I just print a return label and return it without paying money for return and without running to UPS store???

singleagain

Post Fri, Feb 19 2021, 8:36 am
Disclaimer voice to text

You have to check each item often it can be a Kohl's sometimes you can have a pickup or an Amazon locker You just have to look at each one and see what the options are every return is slightly different

questioner

Post Fri, Feb 19 2021, 8:40 am
if it's not on the item, you chat with them and ask for a return label.

amother
Black

Post Fri, Feb 19 2021, 8:41 am
If you don’t want to go to a ups store, then how to you plan on returning? Do you want to schedule a pickup? That would be extra $

amother
Red

Post Fri, Feb 19 2021, 8:48 am
amother [ Black ] wrote:
If you don’t want to go to a ups store, then how to you plan on returning? Do you want to schedule a pickup? That would be extra $

It does not cost money to schedule a UPS pickup. I do it all the time.

happy chick

Post Fri, Feb 19 2021, 8:50 am
amother [ Red ] wrote:
It does not cost money to schedule a UPS pickup. I do it all the time.

You can also hand returns to a driver when he's making a delivery. They don't charge for that as pick-up.

flowerpower

Post Fri, Feb 19 2021, 8:52 am
They make me return it to Kohls. I ask them for a return label instead.

amother
Red

Post Fri, Feb 19 2021, 8:52 am
happy chick wrote:
You can also hand returns to a driver when he's making a delivery. They don't charge for that as pick-up.

Not all drivers take packages. If you click on Amazon return options UPS pickup, you'll see it saya free. I never paid for a pickup.
I think it's a new thing that you can't print a label, it's the first time I'm seeing it.

happy chick

Post Fri, Feb 19 2021, 8:54 am
amother [ Red ] wrote:
Not all drivers take packages. If you click on Amazon return options UPS pickup, you'll see it saya free. I never paid for a pickup.
I think it's a new thing that you can't print a label, it's the first time I'm seeing it.

From experience, most do. Some are obnoxious and won't. Amazon recently changed some of their return options. But so far I haven't had any trouble printing return labels and mailing back all my returns. And I do a lot.

amother
Red

Post Fri, Feb 19 2021, 9:00 am
happy chick wrote:
From experience, most do. Some are obnoxious and won't. Amazon recently changed some of their return options. But so far I haven't had any trouble printing return labels and mailing back all my returns. And I do a lot.

Maybe it depends on the seller? I just checked it out now because I haven't seen it before, and it doesn’t give me an option of printing a label.

Crookshanks

Post Fri, Feb 19 2021, 9:12 am
I always return to Kohls. You just give them the product and they wrap it for you. I don't need to run around looking for a printer or a box or packing tape. (I work 7 minutes from a Kohl's location it might not be the best option for someone else.)

amother
Ecru

Post Fri, Feb 19 2021, 9:17 am
It depends on the seller. Sometimes you have to click on "more return options" to see ups

amother
Cobalt

Post Fri, Feb 19 2021, 9:33 am
This is why I never order items that aren't fulfilled by Amazon. Your at the behest of that sellers policy and they're not always helpful. (Unless things changed recently)

ra_mom

Post Fri, Feb 19 2021, 9:37 am
Find a UPS drop off center on UPS's location finder. I stick my returns in drop off boxes a few blocks away. I return things separately so the packages are small and I can stick them into the designated boxes.

flowerpower

Post Fri, Feb 19 2021, 9:40 am
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
This is why I never order items that aren't fulfilled by Amazon. Your at the behest of that sellers policy and they're not always helpful. (Unless things changed recently)

Prime stopped letting me print return labels. I have to take it to Kohls( which isn’t even near me). I I click on chat and ask the nice employee to email me a return label.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Feb 19 2021, 9:46 am
Thanks all for the advice!!
I just needed a return label. I usually return my packages with UPS driver, but I couldn't figure out how to get a return label. Thanks will try to chat with agent.

amother
Pink

Post Fri, Feb 19 2021, 11:44 am
I had the same issue. We get lots of UPS deliveries at my workplace so I usually just print a label and give it to them. Recently I had that issue where I didn’t let me print one. I believe it depends on the item/seller because I didn’t have that issue with another item.I called them and told them that due to Covid I cannot go to a Kohl’s location. They emailed me a label to print. The nearest Kohl’s or UPS drop off is a 25 min drive and I don’t feel the need to do that if it says free returns

amother
Oak

Post Fri, Feb 19 2021, 11:49 am
You go to your orders, "return or replace items" option, choose the reason you want to return and they'll email you a return label.

ra_mom

Post Fri, Feb 19 2021, 11:53 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I just needed a return label. I usually return my packages with UPS driver, but I couldn't figure out how to get a return label. Thanks will try to chat with agent.

Your Orders and then click on the order you're returning
Return or Replace Items
Check off your reason for returning
Continue
Check off refund/credit option you want
Check off UPS Drop Off Points option
Confirm Your Return
Print Label (or Email to someone who has printer)

number

Post Fri, Feb 19 2021, 11:58 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Yes they would prefer you not print the label yourself I think. When you take it to the ups store or kohl’s then they bundle the amazon returns together and send them in a batch. I didn’t know I could request a label so thanks for the thread. I will try that next time instead.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics