Home

Figdor (Lakewood dentist)

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post Mon, Feb 22 2021, 9:53 am
If you’ve gone to figdor s practice recently then what did you think? He’s added new doctors and they won’t let me see figdor himself anymore. How do I know if the new providers are any good?

amother

Sienna

Post Mon, Feb 22 2021, 12:16 pm
I've seen Dr Grader there a few times. She's excellent! Really gentle, and has the same techniques as Dr Figdor for distracting the kids and getting them to cooperate. I won't say she better or even as good as Dr Figdor, but definitly good enough. It's a mazal who you get to see-they don't let choose.
Had her for a deep cavity in a kid that was really fighting and she managed here just fine BH.

amother

Turquoise

Post Mon, Feb 22 2021, 12:28 pm
they dont let you choose anymore? saw the other one when she just started. kids felt more confortable. something about dr fidger gets one of my kids nervous. He realy good however so happy overall at his practice

amother

OP

Post Mon, Feb 22 2021, 2:05 pm
amother [ Sienna ] wrote:
I've seen Dr Grader there a few times. She's excellent! Really gentle, and has the same techniques as Dr Figdor for distracting the kids and getting them to cooperate. I won't say she better or even as good as Dr Figdor, but definitly good enough. It's a mazal who you get to see-they don't let choose.
Had her for a deep cavity in a kid that was really fighting and she managed here just fine BH.

Ok that’s who my kids saw. I was super nervous about her doing work when I didn’t know anything about her. I didn’t even realize there was another dentist in the practice and when they said I couldn’t switch I panicked. Dr peykus is crazy booked. I’m going to keep my appt. thanks a mil.

amother

OP

Post Mon, Feb 22 2021, 2:07 pm
amother [ Turquoise ] wrote:
they dont let you choose anymore? saw the other one when she just started. kids felt more confortable. something about dr fidger gets one of my kids nervous. He realy good however so happy overall at his practice
They don’t let you choose, no, and they didn’t even mention when I booked the appt that it wasn’t with figdor. And then I asked for figdor to do the work and the secretary started going ballistic that you have to use whoever you get. I said it wasn’t personal, I just never had a practice like that before lol. I’m happy to hear she’s good. I didn’t meet her, my husband took them to the cleanings and he’s a terrible judge of people. I’m happy you say she’s good.

amother

Linen

Post Mon, Feb 22 2021, 2:14 pm
She also filled my dc cavities and was quick and great

amother

OP

Post Mon, Feb 22 2021, 6:32 pm
amother [ Linen ] wrote:
She also filled my dc cavities and was quick and great
Thank you! I just wanted to know my kids teeth are being taken care of.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h