Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> The Imamother Writing Club
Free mini magazine by email

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 22 2021, 4:12 pm
When everyone was stuck at home, I began sending out a short magazine by email to whoever was interested. I included stories, articles, and puzzles for all ages. At first, I sent it out every week or two, then once a month, and now only for yom tov.
I wrote most of it myself, with other writers contributing a couple of times. If anyone is interested in helping, I would love to include other writers' submissions. It can be something you write especially for this purpose, or it can be things that you wrote in the past that you thought were good, but never published. (The latter category is how I had a lot of the stories I used.)
If I had more help, I would like to go back to sending out the magazine more often.
Remember that this is a free magazine, so, yes, I'm looking for volunteers.

qwerty4

Post Mon, Feb 22 2021, 5:19 pm
How can I sign up to get the magazine? I’d love to get the vibe of it and contribute if possible.

Zehava

Post Mon, Feb 22 2021, 5:38 pm
How do I go about submitting?

amother
Violet

Post Mon, Feb 22 2021, 8:23 pm
Can I subscribe?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 24 2021, 4:09 pm
To subscribe, email growingandsoaring@gmail.com with subscribe in the subject. (even if I don't reply, you still get added to the list.)
If you want to help email the same address and tell me how you can help. I can send you a few past issues.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> The Imamother Writing Club