Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Juggling babies, home and work
Previous  1  2  3

What do you think?
You’re spoiled  
 3%  [ 2 ]
Get help  
 96%  [ 51 ]
Total Votes : 53

imaima

Post Thu, Feb 25 2021, 9:17 am
OP, it does not matter what others do. There is no spoilt. If you don't manage, get help or stop working. There will always be women who can juggle more than you. But each of these women would have juggled it better, had she gotten more help.

You don't have to outdo others. Most important is your responsibility to your family and your customers. If you can afford help, gget it.

tichellady

Post Thu, Feb 25 2021, 10:53 am
amother [ Ivory ] wrote:
I think many parents are suffering, yes. But I think that normalizing kids in the background is a good thing. Gone are the days when you had to apologize for your kids' existence or right to be home when you were working. Now if kids are home, the other side is understanding. It's a lot less pressure to fake perfection, and it's good for moms, and dads also.

Perhaps for some people. My husband needs our house to be quiet while we work and can’t have our toddler screaming during calls without lots of comments from the people he works with.

mig100

Post Thu, Feb 25 2021, 12:48 pm
imaima wrote:
OP, it does not matter what others do. There is no spoilt. If you don't manage, get help or stop working. There will always be women who can juggle more than you. But each of these women would have juggled it better, had she gotten more help.

You don't have to outdo others. Most important is your responsibility to your family and your customers. If you can afford help, gget it.

This

imaima

Post Thu, Feb 25 2021, 1:40 pm
tichellady wrote:
Perhaps for some people. My husband needs our house to be quiet while we work and can’t have our toddler screaming during calls without lots of comments from the people he works with.

Correct.
It is one thing to remove a child from the room to appear professional.

It is another thing to remove the child from the room because you are supposed to concentrate amd cannot work otherwise.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics