Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
How much money do you spend on yourself a week?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

bsy

Post Thu, Feb 25 2021, 3:56 pm
doodlesmom wrote:
To all those who don’t spend anything on themselves. What do you spend on? Do you have lots of money saved up?

I dont know what other people do, but we save

amother
Sapphire

Post Thu, Feb 25 2021, 5:02 pm
SuperWify wrote:
I learned long ago on this website not to mention my spending habits my vacations my cleaning help or any splurge of mine because they will be ripped apart and dissected until I’m second guessing myself and my lifestyle.

Totally not worth sharing!

amother
Gold

Post Thu, Feb 25 2021, 5:23 pm
amother [ Amethyst ] wrote:
Don't call yourself a neb! Just because you don't spend tons of money on material things doesn't make you a neb.

Call yourself thrifty, money-conscious, responsible with the money you do have, financially creative 😂

I am also curious about income- if you are spending thousands on each season's clothing (just for yourself.... can't even imagine how much it costs to clothe your whole family?!), what is your yearly income???

About $400,000 a year. Maybe more. Not sure exactly.

amother
Violet

Post Thu, Feb 25 2021, 5:28 pm
if you do splurge a lot do you also save a lot, like are you just dealing with a lot of income?

I do spend on myself but not in ways that others can tell. Things like therapy aren't visible to others but can add up. Oh the joys of having mental illness. #sarcasm

amother
Pumpkin

Post Thu, Feb 25 2021, 5:31 pm
amother [ Violet ] wrote:
if you do splurge a lot do you also save a lot, like are you just dealing with a lot of income?

I do spend on myself but not in ways that others can tell. Things like therapy aren't visible to others but can add up. Oh the joys of having mental illness. #sarcasm

I don’t spend in the typical way.
No fancy clothes house car etc.
I do spend on food, convenience, personal trainers, gifts, etc.
We do save a bit, and reinvest a lot too in real estate etc.

amother
Teal

Post Thu, Feb 25 2021, 7:37 pm
My spending is in line with my income. I earn, bh, a very nice amount and save plenty too. 3 kids. Paying full tuitions. Own a house worth 1.5M, no mortgage. 300k in the bank and growing. Own a vacation home worth 200k, no mortgage. I'm 37. We focused on being debt free, paying our home off to save years of unnecessary interest payments and now were aggressively growing our savings. But yes, I buy whatever I like or want and we vacation where we please. I don't care what others think of this. We had no help and worked HARD for everything we have. So yes. I feel comfortable buying things for myself because life is short. Buy the shoes, eat the cake. Judge less and do you.

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, Feb 25 2021, 8:06 pm
amother [ Teal ] wrote:
My spending is in line with my income. I earn, bh, a very nice amount and save plenty too. 3 kids. Paying full tuitions. Own a house worth 1.5M, no mortgage. 300k in the bank and growing. Own a vacation home worth 200k, no mortgage. I'm 37. We focused on being debt free, paying our home off to save years of unnecessary interest payments and now were aggressively growing our savings. But yes, I buy whatever I like or want and we vacation where we please. I don't care what others think of this. We had no help and worked HARD for everything we have. So yes. I feel comfortable buying things for myself because life is short. Buy the shoes, eat the cake. Judge less and do you.

Good for you!!’

amother
Coral

Post Thu, Feb 25 2021, 8:09 pm
All you very comfortable people, what do you do? I need ideas and a better income.

amother
Gold

Post Thu, Feb 25 2021, 9:04 pm
amother [ Coral ] wrote:
All you very comfortable people, what do you do? I need ideas and a better income.

My husband is a successful business owner, as am I. He makes a lot more then me though.

amother
Emerald

Post Fri, Feb 26 2021, 1:18 am
amother [ Coral ] wrote:

When you find out their secret, let me know...

amother
Violet

Post Fri, Feb 26 2021, 12:57 pm
a lot are probably business owners.
Page 8 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 Recent Topics