Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Skirts similar to kikirikki

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 28 2021, 1:11 pm
My daughter loves the a-line and straight style black kikirikki skirts. She wears an xs and they cover her knees. The only problem is the waistline is too big and stretches out really fast. Is there a comparable company that make straight skirts that are not too tight and a-line skirts that are not too flairy that have a better waistband? I'm willing to spend more for a good skirt.

motherhood613

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 1:30 pm
For a-line, you can try BDGK kids skirts - they sell them at many stores like Double Header USA (they also have a website). If you want basic skirts I found that the Three Bows "Camp Skirt" are great. Also comes in lots of colors.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 4:03 pm
motherhood613 wrote:
For a-line, you can try BDGK kids skirts - they sell them at many stores like Double Header USA (they also have a website). If you want basic skirts I found that the Three Bows "Camp Skirt" are great. Also comes in lots of colors.

Thank you my daughter is wearing an xs ladies. We have the BDGK skirts and like the kikirikki the waistband stretches out, the same way..they have a more flairy skirt with an actual elastic waistband that is too flairy for her..not sure if 3 bows would would come in her size!

motherhood613

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 10:13 pm
Three Bows actually came out with a womens line as well! The same style of skirts only bigger sizing. But I know that the kids Three Bows skirts come up to size 18 or 20, which runs pretty big.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 10:15 pm
motherhood613 wrote:
Three Bows actually came out with a womens line as well! The same style of skirts only bigger sizing. But I know that the kids Three Bows skirts come up to size 18 or 20, which runs pretty big.

Thanks! I will check it out

challahchallah

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 1:08 am
If she has skirts she likes but the waist is big, you could get them altered. It’s usually not too expensive just to bring in the waist or replace elastic.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics