Home

I know it’s anecdotal but.....
Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Issues of Concern within Frum Society -> Coronavirus/ COVID19 Health Concerns

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

doodlesmom

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 5:52 pm
amother [ Periwinkle ] wrote:
Asking if anyone here died cannot be taken seriously. Dead people hardly ever post on Imomother.

No, it’s like asking if anyone in BP died of covid.
The survivors are the ones who are supposed to answer.

amother

Periwinkle

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 5:53 pm
doodlesmom wrote:
No, it’s like asking if anyone in BP died of covid.
The survivors are the ones who are supposed to answer.

Oh. Ok. Feeling stupid now. I really thought this was some sort of bad joke.

But since people are anonymous here it would be really hard to actually know if someone did die or not.

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 11:39 am
I had very severe Covid. At one point I genuinely didn't care if I died or not. I was so weak and apathetic, I just wanted it to end. My only concern was who was going to take in my dog.

I got the vaccine, and I'm absolutely fine. A slightly sore arm and headache, but Tylenol fixed it.

As for long term Covid effects, you can read my post here https://www.imamother.com/foru.....21748

B'H, no long term effects from the vaccine. If I end up having to get it every 6 months to maintain protection from new mutations, I will. I'd rather risk the vaccines, than go through what I did with Covid again.

I am genuinely concerned that if I get Covid a second time, that it WILL kill me.
Previous  1, 2 Recent Topics

Page 2 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Issues of Concern within Frum Society -> Coronavirus/ COVID19 Health Concerns