Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Childrens clothing stores that restock

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 8:39 pm
which clothing store will restock with new yom tov clothing either still befor pesach or after for shavous. I want to march a few sibling and Im running late this year most stores are out of sizes can I rely on anyone to restock sizes there out of?

amother
Mint

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 8:41 pm
Sugar and spice in Toronto ships to US and they always have sizes because they get their stock a bit later.

amother
Turquoise

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 8:43 pm
Kidichic and sage claim they are constantly restocking. Kidichic says 2 more bins are still coming IIRC. I think most stores are.

I like to call before going to ask when they expect next shipment. Typically they will tell you when to come or at least call back.

Kidichic in past always got in new stuff after pesach also.

amother
Linen

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 8:46 pm
Most stuff are not restocked, other than places like kidichic that have their own line. But there are usually new lines that come out around shavuos.

amother
Turquoise

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 8:48 pm
amother [ Linen ] wrote:
Most stuff are not restocked, other than places like kidichic that have their own line. But there are usually new lines that come out around shavuos.

Many stores have drop 1, 2,3...

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 8:52 pm
I was looking at some clothing in juvenile do they restock there summer weekday clothes?
does sage restock pjamas same style?

amother
Linen

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 8:53 pm
I went online to stores that have websites and most had an email alert for restocks. All of them got the sizes I needed in a week. So look around online and set up alerts.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 9:06 pm
amother [ Mint ] wrote:
Sugar and spice in Toronto ships to US and they always have sizes because they get their stock a bit later.

Do they have a website?

amother
Chocolate

Post Tue, Mar 02 2021, 11:15 pm
Try a child's choice in brookhill. She ordered things for me when she didn't have matching sizes I was looking for. She's a pleasure to deal with!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries