Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Ezshare Gemach - put your matching clothing to good use!!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 9:15 pm
Fellow Imas!
It is that time of year again, everyone is shopping. The stores got in their new clothes for the season and it seems like there is a mad dash to buy everything. Everyone is out in the stores looking for the perfect color, size and match for their children. Then there are the stops at the hosiery store, shell station, shoe store….the list is forever. When Yom Tov comes and your kids are dressed to perfection you can finally relax. But then the season passes and a new one arrives what happens to all of your previous hard work and all that money spent. What do you do with your past season clothing. Introducing a new gemach called EZSHARE. We will take your past season clothes and find a family that matches up to yours. We will look for a family with the closest match in age and gender to give your clothing to. We will put you directly in contact with them or the clothing can come through us. So when you are shopping for the new season don’t forget those that can’t shop at full price and still want to dress their children well. Call EZSHARE to give away your summer clothes or any past season clothes. We will pair you up with a family and if it works you can stay in touch through many seasons. Don’t just put your summer clothes into storage put them in to good use and contact EzSHARE today. Spread the word and the wealth.

Call: 732-276-5431

Email: easysharenj@gamil.com

amother
Pumpkin

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 10:05 pm
Can I email you if I am interested in receiving clothing?

amother
Tangerine

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 10:08 pm
Do you want any clothing or only matching? I tend not to get my kids matching but I have a lot of clothing from last season to give away.

amother
Cappuccino

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 11:01 pm
Such a beautiful thing to do! Mi k'amcha Yisroel!

Last edited by amother on Thu, Jan 27 2022, 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kumphort

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 11:10 pm
Thought I saw this advertised for Brooklyn in the Torah times. but lost the ad. Anyone have the info?

piegirl

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 12:00 am
I think this is such a good idea. I wish I had the money and fashion sense to match my kids, but I don’t. They always look a little nebby and my oldest girl is starting to notice Sad
I would be interested in getting clothing but live in Brooklyn. I’d drive into Lakewood. Can you let me know if you’d be open to Brooklyn families?

amother
Lavender

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 12:27 am
Beautiful! Would love such a gemech in Brooklyn!

lovemymom

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 7:57 am
If the OP is only looking for matching, I would be interested in receiving non matching clothing for an almost four year old and 2.5 year old girls.

HeartyAppetite

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 9:41 am
I just tried emailing, but the email didn't go through. It says address not found.

just realized in the original OP you wrote gamil, instead of gmail.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Mar 05 2021, 11:24 am
For those wishing to receive - please email us! We will try to pair you up with someone who is giving away clothing in your children's sizes.

If you have non matching but it's a whole wardrobe for one child (or more children) then we would pair you up with someone who would appreciate that. Email or call us and we will take down the information and let you know when we have someone.

For Brooklyn, if you want, you can email us. We would try to help you out also, but would service the Lakewood residents first. It can't hurt to try though! Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries