Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
British Royal Family Drama
  1  2  3  29  30  31  Next

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 8:10 pm
Any other British royal family fans watching the unfolding drama with a mix of horror and fascination? There just seems to be a lot happening...wondering where the Oprah interview will lead. I don't know why but they fascinate me!

amother
Jade

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 8:14 pm
Yup Here too.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 8:20 pm
Following quote closely.
I have my opinions.
At least it’s not my family, right? It’s a yentish outlet for me.

hodeez

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 8:20 pm
I saw the promo on youtube bc it was on the trending page and omg what manufactured drama. The suspenseful music, the tone, the victimization of literal royalty!! Cry me a river..

chili-n-cholent

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 8:28 pm
Pls fill us all in

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 9:07 pm
I really don’t like Megan and Harry.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 9:11 pm
chili-n-cholent wrote:
Pls fill us all in

Harry, Prince Charles’ son and Queen Elizabeth’s grandson, and his wife Meghan Markle have ceased to be senior royals. They live in LA and would like to lead their own lives of service. Meghan sat down to an interview that Oprah calls “her best yet” and in the clip revealed it sounds like Meghan wasn’t going to go easy on the Firm.

People have strong opinions on this royal couple and the saga that is their lives. 😀

SuperWify

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 9:34 pm
amother [ Saddlebrown ] wrote:
I really don’t like Megan and Harry.

I don’t like them either but you got to feel bad for Harry. He had an extremely messed up childhood and never chose to be forced on the spotlight in such an open way.

SuperWify

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 9:34 pm
But yes, I admit to waiting with bated breath for the interview this Sunday.

amother
Navy

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 9:35 pm
amother [ Fuchsia ] wrote:
Harry, Prince Charles’ son and Queen Elizabeth’s grandson, and his wife Meghan Markle have ceased to be senior royals. They live in LA and would like to lead their own lives of service. Meghan sat down to an interview that Oprah calls “her best yet” and in the clip revealed it sounds like Meghan wasn’t going to go easy on the Firm.

People have strong opinions on this royal couple and the saga that is their lives. 😀

Meghan was also accused of bullying the royal aids so this is her defense against it.

https://pagesix.com/2021/03/03.....ions/

amother
Floralwhite

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 9:35 pm
amother [ Fuchsia ] wrote:

Ooh, sounds exciting! I actually like Meghan and Harry, I feel like they represent my own family drama well LOL

amother
Floralwhite

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 9:38 pm
Also, she's GORGEOUS. Kate's like an English rose, but Meghan's more like a hothouse flower.

flowergirl8

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 9:54 pm
Hate Meghan . Yes, Harry had a mixed up childhood but he was best friends with William and seemed very close with Kate. Now all of a sudden he gave up his whole family to move away. She drove the wedge between them.
The fact that she is willing to sit down and do this interview, to tell gossip and terrible things about her husbands family is appalling.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 9:56 pm
amother [ Floralwhite ] wrote:
Also, she's GORGEOUS. Kate's like an English rose, but Meghan's more like a hothouse flower.

I find Kate much prettier.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 9:56 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
Meghan was also accused of bullying the royal aids so this is her defense against it.

https://pagesix.com/2021/03/03.....ions/

Pretty sure interview came first and this was a response.

amother
Aubergine

Post Thu, Mar 04 2021, 11:34 pm
imagirl wrote:

The fact that she is willing to sit down and do this interview, to tell gossip and terrible things about her husbands family is appalling.

This

amother
Jetblack

Post Fri, Mar 05 2021, 12:44 am
SuperWify wrote:
I don’t like them either but you got to feel bad for Harry. He had an extremely messed up childhood and never chose to be forced on the spotlight in such an open way.

Yes,. but all he had to do was move to the the countryside, stay out of trouble, and cut ribbons at supermarket openings. He chose to actively snub the family and seek celebrity in California. That's unnecessary and childish.

On the other hand, I didn't think the marriage would even last this long, so I clearly don't have much insight.

amother
Brown

Post Fri, Mar 05 2021, 12:50 am
Hate Megan. She’s a complete social climber and willing to backstab anyone who gets in her way.
She actually looks like she should win an Oscar for acting like she’s into Harry. It’s not a natural easy relationship like Kate and William.
I feel so bad for Harry

amother
Firebrick

Post Fri, Mar 05 2021, 12:57 am
Honestly I feel sorry for Harry.

The power of a wife. You can make or break your husband. Look at Kate she made her husband while Megan...oish!

amother
Silver

Post Fri, Mar 05 2021, 1:08 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Any other British royal family fans watching the unfolding drama with a mix of horror and fascination? There just seems to be a lot happening...wondering where the Oprah interview will lead. I don't know why but they fascinate me!

In the UK they want to delay broadcasting it while Prince Phillip, the Queens husband is unwell and in hospital, since it is felt to be not nice and or respectful to attack him or put him under further pressure while recovering from heart surgery.

The American networks are more concerned about the drama and the finances and won't hear of it.
Page 1 of 31   1  2  3  29  30  31  Next Recent Topics