Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
British Royal Family Drama
  Previous  1  2  3 28 29  30  31  Next

amother
Chocolate

Post Thu, Mar 11 2021, 5:30 pm
amother [ Babypink ] wrote:
This story does not belong in the entertainment section. sometimes factsb are stranger than fiction. I hope this story has a happy ending as in maybe cate could finally take care of her mental health move back to the palace and act like the wife of a prince! or harry should divorce, take his adorable red headed son along and marry a lady who truly cares about him-any type of nationality.

Facts are sometimes stranger than fiction, but divorcing a child's mother doesn't change the child's hair color, and Archie is not a redhead right now.

amother
Yellow

Post Thu, Mar 11 2021, 5:32 pm
If (when?) they get divorced, Harry isn't moving back to England. Not if he wants to stay involved in his kids' lives. For his sake, I hope they stay married.

seafood

Post Thu, Mar 11 2021, 11:25 pm
amother [ Seafoam ] wrote:
Exactly. If she loved him she would NEVER have done this to him. So many strange things:
He said he was trapped but didn't even know it. Good golly Miss Molly. Then no he wasn't. He was born into his family. What kind of trapped is that? He's clearly reading a script someone else wrote for him.
**Disclaimer. I am not a mental health professional and I did not treat Meghan. LOL But I believe she is a classic Narcissist.
The sad thing is that Narcissists have no end game. They only have game.
She is not aiming to achieve something specific and then finished. The drama will continue. It will only end when this situation ceases to exist. And then she will move on to another drama.
So grab the popcorn we're in for a long, bumpy ride.

There may be some narcissism in there, but cutting off from so many family members is a major red flag for borderline personality disorder. Major. There were also other things in the interview that practically screamed bpd.

Last edited by seafood on Thu, Mar 11 2021, 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

seafood

Post Thu, Mar 11 2021, 11:28 pm
amother [ Aubergine ] wrote:
And this whole thing with Catherine making her cry. Catherine literally just had a baby. They were discussing bridesmaids dresses. Maybe The fitting wasn’t going well. Maybe it was about should the girls were tights. Whatever it is it was we are talking about little girl dresses. And Meghan cried. And it was Catherine fault. Does no one see how crazily immature this is to be harping on it way later. Who cares!!!

And since we didn’t hear the other side of the story, for all we know, they both made each other cry, and only half of the story was published. Meghan never said that Kate did not cry, just that she also did. And honestly this whole “made cry” sounds so immature. People can do hurtful things to other people without making them cry, and sometimes people cry for silly things just cuz they’re emotional.

amother
Cerise

Post Fri, Mar 12 2021, 12:54 am
Meghan plays "victim" as she manipulates situations, her spouse and her positions for self serving objectives. I can not stand her. Never did. She like doesn't get along and has issues with like everybody! Time will tell..Oh our entertainment outlet!

imorethanamother

Post Fri, Mar 12 2021, 1:50 pm
I really liked this article. It's a bit rough around the edges, but the sentiment is probably why so many of us side with the Royal Family. Jews understand well the concept of Duty, Truth, and the important of the community above the individual.

https://spectator.us/topic/tru.....iani/

amother
Firebrick

Post Fri, Mar 12 2021, 2:13 pm
sfisch wrote:
And since we didn’t hear the other side of the story, for all we know, they both made each other cry, and only half of the story was published. Meghan never said that Kate did not cry, just that she also did. And honestly this whole “made cry” sounds so immature. People can do hurtful things to other people without making them cry, and sometimes people cry for silly things just cuz they’re emotional.

She said its not true the opposite happened! Her words

flowerpower

Post Fri, Mar 12 2021, 2:24 pm
amother [ Yellow ] wrote:
If (when?) they get divorced, Harry isn't moving back to England. Not if he wants to stay involved in his kids' lives. For his sake, I hope they stay married.

It’s only a matter of when .....

taketwo

Post Fri, Mar 12 2021, 2:45 pm
If the point was publicity. Point made. They are now the talk of the world. Mission accomplished Meghan.

amother
Firebrick

Post Fri, Mar 12 2021, 2:54 pm
Why is none speaking of the way she stopped Harry from speaking. That shows alot about there relationship.

imorethanamother

Post Fri, Mar 12 2021, 3:25 pm
amother [ Firebrick ] wrote:
Why is none speaking of the way she stopped Harry from speaking. That shows alot about there relationship.

I thought about that. If my husband interrupted me when I was in the middle of a sentence, I would have signaled that let me finish my thought, and then it would be his turn. It actually is a pet peeve of mine to be interrupted, and it happens all the time! But what I do, and we never see her go back to him and say, "And what did you want to say?"

But then again, this was a THREE hour interview that was condensed for clarity and time constraints. So you never know what was cut and what was kept.

I will say that it's possible Meghan herself is a decent person. There's a lot of friends who are coming out to say that she is an incredibly kind, sensitive, caring person, with examples of how she took care of them in their times of crisis. It's possible we are all wrong, and are being manipulated into taking sides. And like the article I mentioned above, the main difference is really more cultural. Meghan is about the individual, the RF is about sacrifice of self for the communal (BECAUSE it then benefits the individual). So I'm willing to say that Meghan is probably not as evil as we are all making her out to be.

Ultimately, the main criticisms we can all agree upon, and I think no one disagrees with really, is that (1) people shouldn't expect endless money for doing nothing. (2) And that Harry shouldn't have gone on national television to criticize his father. He wasn't being abusive or cruel to Harry, he was setting limits and not being as PC as he should have been. He's doing the one thing to his father that he himself hates - having people in his family slander him in the press. Whether truthful or not.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Fri, Mar 12 2021, 3:30 pm
Really does fit the profile of bpd oysh

EMEN

Post Fri, Mar 12 2021, 5:07 pm
I sympathize with anybody that marries into that family for many reasons but you just have to look at Fergie, Diana, now Meghan to see how difficult it is. Kate had seven years to get used to the idea and prepare so maybe thats why shes able to handle.

amother
Violet

Post Fri, Mar 12 2021, 5:13 pm
EMEN wrote:
I sympathize with anybody that marries into that family for many reasons but you just have to look at Fergie, Diana, now Meghan to see how difficult it is. Kate had seven years to get used to the idea and prepare so maybe thats why shes able to handle.

There was no reason Meghan couldn't choose to take her time. Maybe not 7 years with biological realities, but she could have dated for several years. What was it 6 months of dating, 8 month engagement? They could have dated for 2 years and been engaged for 8/9 months or something.
That would have helped her get comfortable, let them get comfortable with her, figure out a rhythm and let her back out any time she wanted.

flowerpower

Post Sun, Mar 14 2021, 12:53 am
I just read on YWN that she wants to run for US presidency🤣

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Sun, Mar 14 2021, 12:59 am
I also don’t really like Meghan and Harry, but I wonder why so many frum people have such strong feelings against them.

amother
Firebrick

Post Sun, Mar 14 2021, 1:02 am
amother [ Saddlebrown ] wrote:
I also don’t really like Meghan and Harry, but I wonder why so many frum people have such strong feelings against them.

It's not them its her

amother
Lavender

Post Sun, Mar 14 2021, 1:07 am
amother [ Saddlebrown ] wrote:

I think a lot of people have strong feelings about them. This is a frum site so that's who you're hearing from here.

Meghan lost 13 points in a popularity poll in the UK that was done after the interview while the rest of the royal family more or less remained the same as before.

Mevater

Post Sun, Mar 14 2021, 1:12 am
flowerpower wrote:
I just read on YWN that she wants to run for US presidency🤣

Like Kanye West.

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Mar 14 2021, 4:15 am
I'm not a big expert or anything, but I consider myself intuitive and good at reading people.

I watched the 1 minute clip of her dropping the "racist accusation" bombshell. And her body language is screaming out that she's lying. The way she hesitates, peeks out of the corner of her eye, watches for Oprah's reaction before reacting. There are so many hints in that one minute.
Page 29 of 31   Previous  1  2  3 28 29  30  31  Next Recent Topics