Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
New game
Previous  1  2

Rugelech

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 11:47 pm
Simcha4,
You have thrown me a challenge. Let me try and see how we go. There are no instructions in this new story and let's see if we can put something together with our different approaches and ideas.

I was beginning to wish I could be out having a social with my friends in the new take away that everyone is recommending instead of looking after the baby who was suffering from Colic.

"Leah, I am sorry, Dad is still at the office and is waiting for an urgent What's App so he will not be home for quite a while and I need to go through the sem options because we have a deadline so I will be busy for the next hour or two. Do you mind taking over from me for a while.

mamma llama

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 12:05 am
Of course Leah minded. Not that I blamed her. Which teenager would prefer babysitting her colicky baby brother to laying in bed with a phone lodged between the crook of her neck and left ear?

Lucky for me, Leah's grimace was a short one, and she took the crying baby into her arms. After a fervent thank you and a peck on the cheek, I was out the door, slipping my arms into the peacoat as I glided down the steps. I had an important open house to attend.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics