Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Rules for vaccinated US citizen to enter Montreal. Help!

amother
OP

Post Sat, Mar 06 2021, 10:12 pm
Can someone please tell me what the rules are for a fully vaccinated adult to be able to enter Montreal for Pesach? Is there any quarantine? Restrictions? Anything at all? And if you can pose an actual link with the rules, that would be amazing. Ty

amother
Silver

Post Sat, Mar 06 2021, 10:19 pm
I dont think vaccinated or not makes a difference. The rules are as follows (at least as of today)
Only Canadian citizens or immediate family may enter. If you fly in you will need to quarantine in a hotel. If you drive you can quarantine at your own location. You need a negative covid test within 72 hours before entering Canada and another one within the first 72 hours you are there. Quarantine is 14 days and they will check up on you.

amother
Red

Post Sat, Mar 06 2021, 10:21 pm
I saw more info about this on Dansdeals last week. It looks like there is no difference for vaccinated people in the quarantine rules. They still have to stay at the airport hotel for 3 days. But things could've been updated since last week.

amother
Firebrick

Post Sat, Mar 06 2021, 10:52 pm
here you go. https://travel.gc.ca/travel-co.....start
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics