Home

Would you rather
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


mamma llama




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 10:47 pm
simcha4 wrote:
8 hrs. night sleep

WWYR snorkeling down explore seabed or climb Mt. Everest?


Climb Mt. Everest - If I need a taste of the ocean, then I'll buy a goldfish...

WYR only eat Kosher L'Pesach (Non-gebrokts) all year round or only eat pizza for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks all Pesach long?
Back to top

Fab4




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Mar 10 2021, 1:08 am
Pizza all pesach long lol! That'll be easy, no cooking!

Wwyr
More son's or

More daughters?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Mar 10 2021, 9:26 am
Fab4 wrote:
Pizza all pesach long lol! That'll be easy, no cooking!

Wwyr
More son's or

More daughters?


Whatever Hashem Gifts us, sweet n healthy in all aspects.

WWYR live in E"Y but in smaller apt., or live in large living qaurters in chu'l?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Mar 10 2021, 9:29 am
[quote="mamma llama"
eat pizza for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks all Pesach long?[/quote]

Do you or anyone have a recipe for kosher L'Pesach pizza?

MTIA
Back to top

healthymom1




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Mar 10 2021, 1:54 pm
simcha4 wrote:
Whatever Hashem Gifts us, sweet n healthy in all aspects.

WWYR live in E"Y but in smaller apt., or live in large living qaurters in chu'l?


E”Y!! If it’s a nice functioning apartment with a night balcony and possible communal backyard I would choose that I think.

WYR happy easy teenagers or happy easy babies?
Back to top

Fab4




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Mar 10 2021, 2:04 pm
Too hard to chose bc I want my kids to be happy always but I guess happy easy teenagers!

Wyr

Have a surprise party
Or know in advance
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Mar 10 2021, 3:23 pm
Fab4 wrote:
Too hard to chose bc I want my kids to be happy always but I guess happy easy teenagers!

Wyr

Have a surprise party
Or know in advance


Ummmm, I've experienced both.
A surprise party. Are you trying to hint ....?

WWYR give birth to triplets or quads? Very Happy
Back to top

life is fun




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Mar 10 2021, 3:29 pm
simcha4 wrote:
Ummmm, I've experienced both.
A surprise party. Are you trying to hint ....?

WWYR give birth to triplets or quads? Very Happy


Quads

Wwyr become a rebbetzen or a doctors wife?
Back to top

Einikel




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Mar 10 2021, 3:30 pm
life is fun wrote:
Quads

Wwyr become a rebbetzen or a doctors wife?


Doctors wife
WYR stay in a hotel or Airbnb
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Mar 10 2021, 3:49 pm
Einikel wrote:
Doctors wife
WYR stay in a hotel or Airbnb


Can't answer 'coz dunno what Airbnb is?

WWYR your husband be a chazzan or a Rav of a shul?
Back to top

healthymom1




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Mar 10 2021, 4:27 pm
simcha4 wrote:
Can't answer 'coz dunno what Airbnb is?

WWYR your husband be a chazzan or a Rav of a shul?


Chazzan. Beautiful voice at my table sounds so nice.

WYR
Messy house that no one sees
Messy car that everyone sees
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Mar 10 2021, 4:35 pm
healthymom1 wrote:
Chazzan. Beautiful voice at my table sounds so nice.

WYR
Messy house that no one sees
Messy car that everyone sees


I'm more at home, so - messy house that no one sees (and that gets tidied eventually!)

WWYR live in the same road as your married children or in the same neighborhood?
Back to top

mamma llama




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Mar 10 2021, 10:15 pm
simcha4 wrote:
I'm more at home, so - messy house that no one sees (and that gets tidied eventually!)

WWYR live in the same road as your married children or in the same neighborhood?


Same neighborhood - they need a little space Smile

WYR have eyes that change colors like a mood ring or a nose that grows when you're dishonest (including white lies)?
Back to top

Einikel




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Mar 10 2021, 10:16 pm
mamma llama wrote:
Same neighborhood - they need a little space Smile

WYR have eyes that change colors like a mood ring or a nose that grows when you're dishonest (including white lies)?


Changing eyes
WYR spend your day off shopping or
Organizing your home?
Back to top

mamma llama




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Mar 10 2021, 10:19 pm
Einikel wrote:
Changing eyes
WYR spend your day off shopping or
Organizing your home?


Definitely shopping

WYR have a personal chef or an endless supply of chocolate?
Back to top

Einikel




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Mar 10 2021, 10:27 pm
mamma llama wrote:
Definitely shopping

WYR have a personal chef or an endless supply of chocolate?

Personal chef
WYR be a cruise ship captain or
A pilot
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Mar 11 2021, 12:20 am
Einikel wrote:
Personal chef
WYR be a cruise ship captain or
A pilot




Oooooh!!!! neither. They both sound scary.

WYR work a day job, or a night job earning twice the amount of day job?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, May 20 2021, 5:49 pm
Would you rather this game continues or discontinues?
Back to top

amf




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, May 20 2021, 6:07 pm
WYR a noisy, squawking parrot or a yapping puppy as a pet?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, May 20 2021, 6:51 pm
amf wrote:
WYR a noisy, squawking parrot or a yapping puppy as a pet?


a parrot, but only if it can copy people talking

WYR your husband be a singer or a composer?
Back to top
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 3 of 4 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games