Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Iso best photo book service
1  2  Next

blueberrypie

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 11:27 am
I'm planning to make a wedding album for my son's wedding and I'm trying to figure out which photo service has the absolute best quality pictures in their photo albums. I usually use Snapfish. It's very easy to use, a ton of options, and very decent prices, even for their premier lay flat album. I love it for regular occasions, but for this album I want the very highest quality pictures. I've heard good things about Mixbook, Printique, Nations Photo Lab, maybe others. I'm willing to pay more, but only if the pictures are really much better than Snapfish. I would really appreciate any information! Thanks!!

Bleemee

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 11:32 am
I heard Mixbook is professional level.

qwerty4

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 11:38 am
Printique is great for wedding albums, and not to compare to Snapfish

blueberrypie

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 11:40 am
qwerty4 wrote:
Printique is great for wedding albums, and not to compare to Snapfish

thanks, just to clarify, do you mean the pictures are much better?

blueberrypie

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 11:46 am
also, has anyone made lay flat albums with both mixbook and printique that can compare?

HeartyAppetite

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 12:12 pm
I have tried mixbook and adorama. Adorama is higher quality than mixbook.

Bleemee

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 12:19 pm
HeartyAppetite wrote:
I have tried mixbook and adorama. Adorama is higher quality than mixbook.

Good to know.

asmileaday

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 12:55 pm
I second Adorama for professional results. My sil gets all her family photo books from there and it's stunning.
I tried Shutterfly, was awful.

trixx

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 1:10 pm
Zno is professional quality

blueberrypie

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 8:42 pm
So I started the printique album. I'm still learning how to use it, but it's great how it has the specific measurements and degrees of rotation to keep pictures looking even. My main problem so far is the price. With the extra pages, it's almost 4 times as much as snapfish (snapfish sale price)!! -are there any coupons/discounts at all?

qwerty4

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 8:49 pm
It’s going to be a lot more expensive than snapfish or shutterfly but less expensive than doing an album with the photographer or any third party. The quality of the pics are fantastic, the layout options are great and the lay flat Hudson album is a sophisticated beautiful option. It will not compare to snapfish quality

sari00

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 8:55 pm
Following
how does adorama compare to printique? Or similar? Heard of Zno too... any photographers out there?

rakcna

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 8:55 pm
I did my wedding album with snapfish. I used an expensive option (11x14 Premium Lay flat), I also paid for additional pages. I used a 50% off code, and my album was about $80. It came out beautiful

blueberrypie

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 9:32 pm
newima wrote:
Following
how does adorama compare to printique? Or similar? Heard of Zno too... any photographers out there?

isn't adorama the old name of printique?

blueberrypie

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 9:35 pm
newima wrote:
Following

I would also love to hear from an expert on this topic!

blueberrypie

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 9:44 pm
qwerty4 wrote:
It’s going to be a lot more expensive than snapfish or shutterfly but less expensive than doing an album with the photographer or any third party. The quality of the pics are fantastic, the layout options are great and the lay flat Hudson album is a sophisticated beautiful option. It will not compare to snapfish quality

I'm finding that snapfish is MUCH easier to use with tons of options, especially in terms of formatting, for example, snapfish can suggest individual page layouts & you can keep clicking until you find one you like (only advantage I see so far on formatting witj printique is the exact measurement feature which is great), I'm using printique soley for picture quality, but it looks like it's going to cost me about 400 dollars for about 90 pages where snapfish would be about 100, so any discount would be amazing!

qwerty4

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 9:44 pm
newima wrote:
Following

Adoramas photo software is called Printique

librarygirl

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 9:50 pm
Make sure you're not comparing apples and oranges... an album is not a photo book, the pages are much thicker and can be gilded, leather cover etc. I made my son's album on shutterfly and it was 400 for an album. A photo book would have been much less.

blueberrypie

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 9:55 pm
librarygirl wrote:
Make sure you're not comparing apples and oranges... an album is not a photo book, the pages are much thicker and can be gilded, leather cover etc. I made my son's album on shutterfly and it was 400 for an album. A photo book would have been much less.

it's very confusing & not easy to compare, the snspfish album was the premium lay flat photobook/album, their most expensive, but wow, I had no idea these things could be so expensive!

blueberrypie

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 9:55 pm
librarygirl wrote:

it's very confusing & not easy to compare, the snspfish album was the premium lay flat photobook/album, their most expensive, but wow, I had no idea these things could be so expensive!
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics