Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Monsey-double strollers for twins on display

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 2:58 pm
Hi

I'm looking a for a baby store in Monsey area (Paramus, Teaneck etc) that has double strollers on display. Specifically looking for options for Infant Twins - so stroller bassinets, car seat travel stroller etc.

All stores I went into / called said they can order what I want but they dont have it on display. I did a ton of research on gear but would prefer seeing/testing them in store as well.

Any suggestions??

thank you!

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 3:01 pm
Try Swaddles, I think they're in Teaneck.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 3:14 pm
amother [ Seashell ] wrote:
Try Swaddles, I think they're in Teaneck.

Thanks. I had called them and they don't have the bassinets on display :/

Wife1

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 3:17 pm
Try babybug under the atrium

grateful2bmom

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 3:18 pm
BuyBuy Baby

amother
Tan

Post Wed, Mar 10 2021, 8:38 am
We asked around friends and family who had any double strollers and went to their house to see because none of the stores near us had all of them on display. We also asked them for what they loved/hated about their stroller, which I find is more accurate than trying it for a few minutes in store. Like I loved the look of some and pushing around a smooth shop floor was great, but then real life says that one is too heavy or too bulky, or going up and down curbs is difficult, which you don't know until you're actually using it for real with real children in. If you say which ones you're thinking about I can tell you what I found of the ones I looked at.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Wed, Mar 10 2021, 8:58 am
grateful2bmom wrote:
BuyBuy Baby

This. You’re looking for a big store. Also Albee in Manhattan

amother
Burgundy

Post Wed, Mar 10 2021, 9:28 am
Bbb doesn’t have it on display but honestly I feel like with the double options (bugaboo donkey, valco duo twin, citi mini both options and the uppababy vista I think are all the bassinet choices) you really get a good sense by looking at the description. The differences are pretty big.

For twins I would do the donkey if I had a house/ space. The valco if in an apartment or using a car a lot (the bassinets are small though). Personally much prefer side by side.

amother
White

Post Wed, Mar 10 2021, 7:33 pm
Braun’s juvenile and baby bug in the atrium have strollers on display
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics