Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
Modesty Today
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Pink

Post Wed, Mar 10 2021, 5:40 pm
alef12 wrote:
The thing about Instagram is that you curate your own feed. That's the benefit of it over a platform like Tiktok. On Instagram you see the posts and stories of the people you follow. Follow what you're interested in. If an account isn't your speed or makes you uncomfortable. Unfollow.

I follow a mix of mostly Kosher food bloggers, vegetable gardeners, bread bakers a few other misc Jewish Instagrammers and some friends. No "fashion" accounts.
I'm sure my feed is 100% unique. Yours can be too!

You don't only see posts of people you follow. When you scroll through Instagram, you see all types of random posts.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 10 2021, 6:15 pm
As the original OP for this thread I was just putting out a sensitivity shout out for authentic modesty.
It's not who you follow or who you don't but more what has become accepted in today's world.
It pains me to see that individuals feel a need to promote their product whatever it may be through a post of these types that almost anyone can see.
And I'm gratified to see I'm not alone in my sentiments. May we always find ways to present ourselves as daughters of A King!

amother
Taupe

Post Wed, Mar 10 2021, 6:21 pm
I honestly don’t care how people dress or undress on their social media. I’m just annoyed that when I’m trying to find what shoes are in style everyone is wearing sandals, and I wear stockings, which I don’t love to wear with sandals. So now I don’t know what shoes are in style Sad
If anyone knows of any Instagram people who wear close-toed shoes, hook a girl up!

amother
Yellow

Post Wed, Mar 10 2021, 7:00 pm
Anyone know of any modest fashion accounts I can follow? I want to be up to date with summer trends but obviously I'm looking for modest...

amother
Seashell

Post Wed, Mar 10 2021, 7:06 pm
I’m laughing, op posts how Instagram influencers breach tznius and someone posts a whole list of people to follow. Why contribute to the craziness

amother
Mint

Post Wed, Mar 10 2021, 7:20 pm
cutestbaby wrote:
One second. She's Ben Shapiro's sister??
What in the actual...
OK I learned something new today

I actually just watch her facial expressions, for this specific reason. It cracks me up.

amother
Sienna

Post Wed, Mar 10 2021, 7:23 pm
amother [ Seashell ] wrote:
I’m laughing, op posts how Instagram influencers breach tznius and someone posts a whole list of people to follow. Why contribute to the craziness

I don’t think being on Instagram itself is untxinius. There are so many women I’m Inspired by on there. Just because some make me cringe doesn’t mean it’s all bad.

alef12

Post Wed, Mar 10 2021, 7:41 pm
amother [ Pink ] wrote:
You don't only see posts of people you follow. When you scroll through Instagram, you see all types of random posts.

I only see people I follow
And some ads but I ignore those

amother
Sienna

Post Wed, Mar 10 2021, 7:44 pm
alef12 wrote:
I only see people I follow
And some ads but I ignore those

I also only see ppl I follow on my Home Screen. I don’t have the app. Look online. And I dont see ads

Crookshanks

Post Wed, Mar 10 2021, 10:40 pm
cutestbaby wrote:
One second. She's Ben Shapiro's sister??
What in the actual...
OK I learned something new today

Haha lol you did it's too funny no?
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media