Home

Winter coat for babies
Previous  1, 2

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post Thu, Mar 11 2021, 3:22 pm
My idea regarding mothers bending down to put young babies in the car seat or changing babies diapers while in a car is because of the strain this must be on mothers backs.
My idea is to have a small remote so that the position of the car seat can be made higher, lower or in a lying position so that putting baby in and out of car seat a few times a day will not be such a strain on mother's backs. I don't know how expensive that would make the car seat and if mothers would pay more for this.

amother

Violet

Post Thu, Mar 11 2021, 4:21 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
My idea regarding mothers bending down to put young babies in the car seat or changing babies diapers while in a car is because of the strain this must be on mothers backs.
My idea is to have a small remote so that the position of the car seat can be made higher, lower or in a lying position so that putting baby in and out of car seat a few times a day will not be such a strain on mother's backs. I don't know how expensive that would make the car seat and if mothers would pay more for this.

I would worry that it's more likely to breAk and not as secure in the case of an accident.
Previous  1, 2 Recent Topics

Page 2 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h