Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Where to buy plus size clothing for girls in Lakewood.

LO

Post Mon, Mar 15 2021, 8:07 pm
Hi all! I am looking for clothing for my 9 yr old. She is a bit chubby and pretty tall, and I am having a really hard time...Any ideas for where I can try? I did buy her one dress in an adult size S, but the style is really too adult...Any help would be welcome...

amother
cornflower

Post Mon, Mar 15 2021, 8:12 pm
My daughter sounds similar and she fits nicely into size 13-14 from Zara, mango and next

LO

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 11:01 am
Thanks, will try! Anyone else?

LO

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 11:02 am
Looking more for shabbos clothing, just to clarify.....For weekdays she does ok with a skirt and shirt, which seem easier to find....For Shabbos she really wants a dress...Smile

amother
Orchid

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 11:31 am
LO wrote:
Looking more for shabbos clothing, just to clarify.....For weekdays she does ok with a skirt and shirt, which seem easier to find....For Shabbos she really wants a dress...Smile

Junee Jr has a teen section there’s also a website lots of tznius cute dresses on there

amother
Orchid

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 11:34 am
My 9 year old is more stocky but on the shorter side I did best with shabbos skirts and separate tops, and A line dresses with no extra stretchy ruffles on the bottom. If she was tall enuf for size 12-14 teens I wld get there

amother
Periwinkle

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 11:36 am
I know ppl have done well at little women too. But they are expensive. They don’t carry plus size but I have a family member who always felt they carried styles that fit her daughter better then others.

mashcsch

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 11:45 am
Garage chic in jackson.They have a teen line and the owner, rikki, is super helpful to pick the right style

amother
Gold

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 11:49 am
Can you get her a set rather than a dress? That might fit better.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children