Home

Please daven for my father
1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 2:18 pm
My father is sick and is not doing well. Please have him in mind in your tefillos
Ezra Chaim ben Rivka
Back to top

FranticFrummie




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 2:25 pm
May he have a refuah sheleimah.
Back to top

little neshamala




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 2:26 pm
Davening. Refuah shelayma!
Back to top

amother




Chartreuse
 

Post Wed, Mar 17 2021, 12:28 pm
Refuah sheleima and bsuros tovos!
Back to top

amother




Violet
 

Post Wed, Mar 17 2021, 2:16 pm
Refuah shelaima! I said some tehillim on his behalf.
Back to top

tweek




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Mar 17 2021, 2:58 pm
Davening. Refuah Sheleima!
Back to top

amother




Sienna
 

Post Wed, Mar 17 2021, 3:17 pm
He should have a refuah Shelaima
Back to top

jflower




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Mar 17 2021, 3:36 pm
Said tehillim for your father. May he have a refuah shelaima. Hope to hear good news soon.
Back to top

mom!




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Mar 17 2021, 6:05 pm
I’ve been thinking of you. How is your father?
Back to top

daagahminayin




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Mar 17 2021, 6:56 pm
May he have a refuah shelema!
Back to top

amother




Gold
 

Post Tue, Mar 23 2021, 6:38 pm
Not op. But a family member of op.

Bde
May op and family be comforted and may we only hear good news going forward.
Back to top

jflower




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Mar 23 2021, 7:24 pm
So sorry to hear this. BDE.
Back to top

Ema of 4




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Mar 24 2021, 1:30 am
Baruch Dayan haemes, my father passed away earlier this evening. Thank you to everyone who said tehillim.
Back to top

cbsp




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Mar 24 2021, 1:36 am
Ema of 4 wrote:
Baruch Dayan haemes, my father passed away earlier this evening. Thank you to everyone who said tehillim.


Boruch Dayan Haemes, may you and your family be menachem Hug
Back to top

amother




Maroon
 

Post Wed, Mar 24 2021, 1:40 am
I'm so sorry for your loss. Hamokom yenachem eschem bsoch shaar availei tziyon veyerushalayim.
Back to top

Ema of 4




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Mar 24 2021, 1:47 am
amother [ Gold ] wrote:
Not op. But a family member of op.

Bde
May op and family be comforted and may we only hear good news going forward.

I have a family member on here?????
Back to top

PinkFridge




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Mar 24 2021, 8:32 am
I am so sorry. I don't know if you've ever sat shiva before. Truncated shiva is not the same in some ways. But it is in the most important way: It is the halachic way to honor and escort the neshama. Your father z"l might not have needed a full week but it might well be hard on you. I don't know if it's too soon to say HaMakom, but I think that under the circumstances He will especially be menachem you, and may you feel Hashem's loving hand guiding you through the process.
Back to top

Ema of 4




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Mar 24 2021, 8:36 am
PinkFridge wrote:
I am so sorry. I don't know if you've ever sat shiva before. Truncated shiva is not the same in some ways. But it is in the most important way: It is the halachic way to honor and escort the neshama. Your father z"l might not have needed a full week but it might well be hard on you. I don't know if it's too soon to say HaMakom, but I think that under the circumstances He will especially be menachem you, and may you feel Hashem's loving hand guiding you through the process.

BH I have never sat shiva before. Thank you for your kind words
Back to top

jflower




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Mar 24 2021, 10:33 am
Sending you virtual hugs. So sorry about your father. May he be a meilitz yashar for your entire family. BDE.
Back to top

Ema of 4




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Mar 24 2021, 11:23 am
jflower wrote:
Sending you virtual hugs. So sorry about your father. May he be a meilitz yashar for your entire family. BDE.

Amen!!
Back to top
1, 2  Next Recent Topics

Page 1 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed

Related Topics Replies Last Post
To daven
by amother
0 Tue, Jun 01 2021, 10:37 pm View last post
Names to daven by Kever Rabi Shimon bar Yochai zt'l
by simcha4
9 Thu, Apr 29 2021, 9:30 pm View last post
My father
by amother
4 Fri, Apr 16 2021, 10:42 am View last post
Please daven for me to have a child
by amother
44 Tue, Apr 06 2021, 12:15 pm View last post
ISO bochur to sty w/ father in memorialSloan on yo’t for 💰 17 Mon, Apr 05 2021, 11:07 am View last post