Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Pediatrician in 5 Towns
Previous  1  2

amother
Sapphire

Post Wed, Mar 17 2021, 9:23 am
amother [ Blonde ] wrote:
lond island pediatric group let me space vaccines

Where are they located? Do they have males and females? Can you request a doctor, or is it just whoever is available?

amother
Blonde

Post Wed, Mar 17 2021, 9:46 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks! Which doctor in the group did you see?

I use a bunch but the doc I used with the baby is dr Evan pockriss.

amother
Blonde

Post Wed, Mar 17 2021, 9:47 am
amother [ Sapphire ] wrote:
Where are they located? Do they have males and females? Can you request a doctor, or is it just whoever is available?

They have about six docs both male ans female. For well visits you choose but for sick visits whoever is there. I like some docs over the others but they are All good

amother
Black

Post Wed, Jul 27 2022, 12:52 pm
amother [ Purple ] wrote:
He told me if I pushed off a shot for a month my baby would become autistic. That is an exact quote. Anyway I switched immediately. I used dr. rosenberg who was amazing but he just closed his practice.

Bumping this bec I’m looking into his practice. Are you talking about Simai? What does this even mean??

amother
Linen

Post Wed, Jul 27 2022, 2:21 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
Bumping this bec I’m looking into his practice. Are you talking about Simai? What does this even mean??

I'm shocked that he would say that. I can't even imagine him speaking like that to a parent. I posted upthread about my experience, and he was totally fine with my spacing the vaccines.
Granted, my last baby is now 3, but I sure hope he allows me to continue this practice for my next!

amother
Purple

Post Wed, Jul 27 2022, 2:26 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:

Yes. No idea what it means it wasn't the only weird thing he's said to me.

yihyetov

Post Tue, Jan 31 2023, 3:52 pm
Can we bump up this thread? I would love to find a pediatrician in 5towns that will allow vaccine spacing and allow the parent to feel like she/he has a say in their child's Healthcare. As well as take the time to accurately explain things and is smart enough to catch things while at the same time not be an alarmist. Any suggestions?

amother
Black

Post Tue, Jan 31 2023, 3:54 pm
yihyetov wrote:
Can we bump up this thread? I would love to find a pediatrician in 5towns that will allow vaccine spacing and allow the parent to feel like she/he has a say in their child's Healthcare. As well as take the time to accurately explain things and is smart enough to catch things while at the same time not be an alarmist. Any suggestions?

Good luck

amother
Linen

Post Tue, Jan 31 2023, 4:05 pm
yihyetov wrote:

I'm not sure what you mean by spacing, as everyone has their own definitions, but I stand by my recommendation of Dr. Simai. He and his PA are non-alarmists and never make us feel dumb for coming in quite frequently, even when it turns out to be nothing, and always explain the diagnoses without me having to push. My baby happens to have his 2-month visit scheduled this week, and I will b"n update this thread with regard to him allowing me to break up the vaccination schedule as I have in the past.
We are actually moving soon and I was thinking about how much I will miss this practice. Everyone from the doctor to the PA to the office staff are such a pleasure to deal with. I've even gotten calls from them a day or two after a sick visit to see how my child is doing.

amother
Black

Post Tue, Jan 31 2023, 4:18 pm
Dr Simai only takes new patients that are babies

amother
Sapphire

Post Tue, Jan 31 2023, 6:11 pm
yihyetov wrote:

I meant to switch to Long Island pediatrics, which I’ve heard allows you to delay, but I mistakenly switched to pediatric healthcare of Long Island. I like them, except they don’t let you delay. Tris isn’t an issue for me right now though, because my baby is a boy, and my boys are with doctor Sperber. I like him very much, but he won’t let me delay. My baby was congested at the time of his 2m appointment, so I pushed it off and just haven’t rescheduled yet. I’m holding out for as long as they don’t say anything to me, and davening that the baby doesn’t have to see him for a sick visit any time soon.

yihyetov

Post Thu, Feb 02 2023, 1:56 pm
Which Doctors at Long island pediatrics allow for vaccine delays?

Ema of 5

Post Thu, Feb 02 2023, 2:54 pm
yihyetov wrote:
Which Doctors at Long island pediatrics allow for vaccine delays?

Dr. Evan….don’t know his last name

yihyetov

Post Tue, Feb 28 2023, 9:55 am
Does anyone use or know anything about Dr. Rubin whos part of "Happy and healthy pediatrics" in mineola?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries