Home

Emotional songs playlist ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Music and Performing Arts


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post Fri, Mar 19 2021, 7:01 am
https://youtu.be/0OFX_bPIGiU

Enjoy
GOOD SHABBOS Hi
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Mar 19 2021, 7:48 am
Op. You only linked one 5 minutes song.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Fri, Mar 19 2021, 8:54 am
singleagain wrote:
Op. You only linked one 5 minutes song.

Right ,
I want you to add Very Happy
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Mar 19 2021, 9:15 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Right ,
I want you to add Very Happy


Oh.. I thought you were trying to share an entire playlist and copied the wrong link..

Any specific requests? Like what type of emotion? Hebrew only? Jewish only? Can I post an english country song?
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Fri, Mar 19 2021, 9:46 am
singleagain wrote:
Oh.. I thought you were trying to share an entire playlist and copied the wrong link..

Any specific requests? Like what type of emotion? Hebrew only? Jewish only? Can I post an english country song?


I rather Jewish .
Doesn't matter English or Hebrew , although I listen to non Jewish songs sometimes .
If you want me to make a playlist of relaxing songs or any Jewish songs - tell me please .
No problem
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Mar 19 2021, 5:18 pm
Honestly when I saw the title .. emotional ..for some reason the first song that popped into my head was "dear God" by Hunter Hayes.. but I don't think that's the kind of some your looking for....

In case your interested.. but like I said. English, country, and tbh there is at least one four letter word

https://youtu.be/xwD-OXtiG1k
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Sat, Mar 20 2021, 3:16 pm
This is ironic ,
Because these two songs are reflecting the exact opposite perspective of faith in G-D .
The Jewish one accepts everything Hashem does as a good thing and as a favor ,
" ื•ื”ื•ื•ื” ื™ื•ื“ืข ืฉื”ืงื‘"ื” ื˜ื•ื‘ "
However , the other one asks too many "kefirah" questions !!!
ืืฉืจื™ื›ื ื™ืฉืจืืœ ...
Back to top

amother




Ecru
 

Post Sat, Mar 20 2021, 8:38 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
This is ironic ,
Because these two songs are reflecting the exact opposite perspective of faith in G-D .
The Jewish one accepts everything Hashem does as a good thing and as a favor ,
" ื•ื”ื•ื•ื” ื™ื•ื“ืข ืฉื”ืงื‘"ื” ื˜ื•ื‘ "
However , the other one asks too many "kefirah" questions !!!
ืืฉืจื™ื›ื ื™ืฉืจืืœ ...


Did you listen to the lyrics? I didn't hear kefirah. He answers the "kefirah" questions.

But anyways,

Jewish music is the literal definition of toxic positivity. If it's not happy, it still has to be uplifting and inspirational.

Music is supposed to be art, and art is isn't real if it's not honest.

We're human and we are lying to ourselves if we never feel angry, lonely, or doubtful, and hurt. It's not healthy too pretend otherwise.

So I'm gonna keep turning to evanescence and citizen soldier when schwekey doesn't cut it. Sorry.
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Sat, Mar 20 2021, 9:04 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
This is ironic ,
Because these two songs are reflecting the exact opposite perspective of faith in G-D .
The Jewish one accepts everything Hashem does as a good thing and as a favor ,
" ื•ื”ื•ื•ื” ื™ื•ื“ืข ืฉื”ืงื‘"ื” ื˜ื•ื‘ "
However , the other one asks too many "kefirah" questions !!!
ืืฉืจื™ื›ื ื™ืฉืจืืœ ...


I'm sorry.. What? I actually felt so much closer to God after hearing that song, that song is asking what everyone asks God at some point in their life. "Why God?" Why do you give me so much pain? It's a universal cry and reminds me that my pain is not unique, God isn't picking on me, he picks on everyone.

Of course we might be never find the answers, bc we aren't God

It evens says "it's not even you it's just me that I'm up against" he realized it's not God's fault. We are our own worst enemies.

"I know this ain't for nothing. There's nothing you don't make. I know you've got your reasons, this sh*ts just hard to take"

Everything is from god, but since we don't understand it hurts.

We are allowed to question God. It's ok to not have the answers. We're coming up on pesach and that's all about questions.
Back to top

amother




Firebrick
 

Post Sat, Mar 20 2021, 9:45 pm
Not a Jewish song but I listened to it over and over when I was going through IF

https://youtu.be/JqfGqOx2iDQ
Back to top

amother




Lavender
 

Post Sat, Mar 20 2021, 9:52 pm
singleagain wrote:
Honestly when I saw the title .. emotional ..for some reason the first song that popped into my head was "dear God" by Hunter Hayes.. but I don't think that's the kind of some your looking for....

In case your interested.. but like I said. English, country, and tbh there is at least one four letter word

https://youtu.be/xwD-OXtiG1k


Thank you for this
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Sat, Mar 20 2021, 11:09 pm
amother [ Lavender ] wrote:
Thank you for this


You're welcome
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Sun, Mar 21 2021, 1:45 am
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:
Did you listen to the lyrics? I didn't hear kefirah. He answers the "kefirah" questions.

But anyways,

Jewish music is the literal definition of toxic positivity. If it's not happy, it still has to be uplifting and inspirational.

Music is supposed to be art, and art is isn't real if it's not honest.

We're human and we are lying to ourselves if we never feel angry, lonely, or doubtful, and hurt. It's not healthy too pretend otherwise.

So I'm gonna keep turning to evanescence and citizen soldier when schwekey doesn't cut it. Sorry.


You say that he answered the "Kefirah" questions , so there was a "Kefirah" after all.
Of course we are allowed to ask questions but to ask Hashem if he is sure he's not messing up is a "Kefirah" in my opinion.
Please ,
I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings
( actually l never did ) .
I just wanted us to have a nice playlist that's it
I wish you all happy healthy and kosher Pesach .
Back to top

amother




Ecru
 

Post Sun, Mar 21 2021, 2:00 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
You say that he answered the "Kefirah" questions , so there was a "Kefirah" after all.
Of course we are allowed to ask questions but to ask Hashem if he is sure he's not messing up is a "Kefirah" in my opinion.
Please ,
I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings
( actually l never did ) .
I just wanted us to have a nice playlist that's it
I wish you all happy wealthy and kosher Pesach .


I wrote kefirah with quotation marks for a reason.

Asking questions isn't kefirah. Admitting you have a hard time accepting Hashems plans is just being real.

(Don't worry, no hard feelings)
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Sun, Mar 21 2021, 2:03 am
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:
I wrote kefirah with quotation marks for a reason.

Asking questions isn't kefirah. Admitting you have a hard time accepting Hashems plans is just being real.

(Don't worry, no hard feelings)

๐Ÿ‘
Back to top

amother




Cerulean
 

Post Sun, Mar 21 2021, 3:42 am
Thereโ€™s a new Eli levin song Called Afikomen in memory of his brother and kala who were killed in a car crash 3 years ago chol hamoed.
Can somebody post the link. I donโ€™t know how.
Back to top

missmuffetsmum




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Mar 21 2021, 5:00 am
Anyone know the song 'Avromi'? By a girls choir about an ill young boy.

Or 'My Little One' from an Ohel concert (I think).

They make me cry every time...
Back to top

amother




Copper
 

Post Sun, Mar 21 2021, 7:03 am
A Yid
Composed by Chayala Neuhaus and sung by Benny Friedman on YouTube.
I choke up each time I hear it
Back to top

Shuly




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Mar 21 2021, 7:55 am
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Mar 21 2021, 9:10 am
missmuffetsmum wrote:
Anyone know the song 'Avromi'? By a girls choir about an ill young boy.

Or 'My Little One' from an Ohel concert (I think).

They make me cry every time...


You mean this right. It's Heller. Ohel concert 5758. He was singing about the birth of his daughter, she just passed away recently...


Back to top
1, 2  Next Recent Topics

Page 1 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Music and Performing Arts

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Jewish music Playlist
by amother
2 Tue, May 04 2021, 7:52 am View last post
Emotional child getting hurt from relative with ment
by amother
4 Wed, Mar 31 2021, 8:50 am View last post
ISO French Jewish music/French Songs
by amother
9 Sat, Mar 13 2021, 11:57 pm View last post
Highlevel Yeshiva HSaccepting of social/emotional immaturity
by amother
5 Thu, Mar 04 2021, 10:09 pm View last post
Emotional Bonei Olam video
by amother
0 Tue, Mar 02 2021, 3:19 pm View last post