Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey
Super easy, delicious KLP chicken dinners for this week

allthingsblue

Post Sun, Mar 21 2021, 8:23 am
Can anyone post super easy, delicious, filling kosher for pesach dinners using chicken for this week? (I don't want to serve red meat because yom tov will have a lot of that. I will be serving fish but I have recipes for that. Dairy is not filling enough for the males in my family. So chicken it is!)

finallyamommy

Post Sun, Mar 21 2021, 10:36 am
Following

tweety1

Post Sun, Mar 21 2021, 11:13 am
Following 3

teachkids

Post Sun, Mar 21 2021, 11:23 am
I know you said dairy isn’t enough for your crew, but twice baked potatoes loaded with cheese may satisfy them

pizza4

Post Sun, Mar 21 2021, 11:33 am
Grilled chicken cutlets
Pesach schnitzel
Serve with mashed potatoes or pesach doughless knishes
Baked bbq chicken with potatoes, sweet potatoes, squash and carrots

writeread

Post Sun, Mar 21 2021, 11:56 am
Duck sauce chicken (cover chicken in duck sauce, bake at 350 for 1 1/2 hours.)

ra_mom

Post Sun, Mar 21 2021, 12:15 pm
Season chicken legs all over with garlic powder and salt (including under the skin). Pour 1 1/4 cups pesach duck sauce over. Bake uncovered at 375 for 1 hour and 1 minutes.
You can place a sheetpan of scrubbed red potatoes on the rack underneath to cook at the same time. When chicken is done, smash down potatoes with a metal spatula, brush with oil and season with coarse salt and pepper. Put back in a 450 oven to crisp the outside.

Buy some KLP crumbs. Coat thinned chicken cutlets in seasoned mayo. Dredge in crumbs. Arrange on a greased cookie sheet, spray with oil, and bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Pour a bag of KLP frozen fries onto a cookie sheet. Spray with oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake. When chicken is done, raise heat to 450 and bring pan to upper rack until fries are done.

Dice potatoes and onion and toss them on a cookie sheet with oil, paprika, salt and pepper. Add sliced hot dogs, toss again and bake until done. Or roast them and serve in buns outside. Come back inside for a salad.

Season and form burgers. Place on a cookie sheet and bake uncovered 20 min at 400. Serve in pretzel buns outside or serve with KLP frozen sweet potato fries.

thunderstorm

Post Sun, Mar 21 2021, 12:50 pm
You can make a chicken stew in a crockpot.

Baby chicken/pargiot/dark chicken cutlets cut into bite size pieces .
Chop or dice:
Onion
Carrot
Potatoe
Celery
Sweet potatoe
Red potatoes
Season to your liking such as :

Salt
Pepper
Paprika
Garlic powder
Onion powder
Duck sauce

Or whatever else suits your fancy.

Put it up in the morning and forget about it until dinner time.

allthingsblue

Post Sun, Mar 21 2021, 1:00 pm
Thank you all!

SixOfWands

Post Sun, Mar 21 2021, 1:13 pm
You can roast a whole chicken using whatever spices you use.

Schnitzel with GF panko.

The chicken marsala recipe I post all the time. ;-)

Artichoke chicken from Peas Love and Carrot: Preheat oven to 350. Toss chicken cutlets with potato starch, salt and pepper. Brown in oil 2-3 minutes a side. Remove chicken to baking pan in single layer. In same frying pan, saute artichoke (it says hearts, I use the Bodek frozen bottoms because that's what I can find, and I'm too lazy to use fresh; I found KLP), minced garlic, and crushed red pepper for 1 minute. Add 1 cup white wine, and cook 2-3 minutes. Pour over chicken, and bake 30 minutes.

Chicken with meyer lemon (regular lemons work as well) -- obviously use oil or coconut oil instead of butter, and potato starch for flour. I'm not even looking for KLP capers; it should be fine without. https://www.myrecipes.com/reci.....ccata

MiriFr

Post Sun, Mar 21 2021, 6:27 pm
Sautéed onions and mushrooms, add honey and onion soup mix (ratio of 2:3 Tb depending on how much you make).
Cut chicken into pieces, dredge in potato starch, fry until outside is cooked.
Mix together with onion mushroom mixture, cover and bake until chicken is cooked through.

Would you buy hamburger buns and eat outside or in one easy to clean spot? You can make pulled chicken sandwiches (pretzel buns!)

Same goes for deli sandwiches.

There’s always chicken and potatoes, as if you won’t be eating that all next week.

Chicken salad with quinoa added.

You can make salmon for supper!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey