Home

Place to donate women's clothing in Flatbush/BP?
Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Jade

Post Fri, Mar 26 2021, 10:43 am
I know first hand that the donations to e”y are really really used and appreciated. If you have things to send there, people go “shopping” for their whole families in Gemachs.

ra_mom

Post Fri, Mar 26 2021, 3:40 pm
amother [ Jade ] wrote:
I know first hand that the donations to e”y are really really used and appreciated. If you have things to send there, people go “shopping” for their whole families in Gemachs.

Please let us know which organization gives gently worn clothes in Israel, from American donations.
I would love to send. The places I've given to were scammers and the other places I researched all sell clothes to thrift stores in the US for pennies per pound.

amother

Plum

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 12:57 pm
amother [ Plum ] wrote:
there will be a clothing donation collection after pesach in BY high school. They send the clothing to EY. I saw an ad about it in the torah times but I forgot the exact details. Hope to see it in the next one.

This is today in BYHS. I think it's on 15th ave but don't know what corner. 12-2.
The only thing is I think you have to pay 1$ per lb. (to help offset price of sending to EY) I don't have the ad anymore so I might be wrong- it could be it was specifically for ladies clothing you have to pay but not kids clothing.

amother

Khaki

Post Tue, Jul 20 2021, 1:50 pm
Where can you donate elegant things - better wear, Shabbos and wedding type outfits/dresses?
Previous  1, 2 Recent Topics

Page 2 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries