Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Pay for moving a high riser downstairs

momof2+?

Post Mon, Mar 22 2021, 5:02 pm
I ordered new beds and they are being delivered and assembled today. I was told by the owner of the furniture store that I can pay the guys to move my old high riser out of the room and downstairs to the basement. How much should I be paying them? (It’s a high riser frame, bottom and top, and one mattress.)

Fabulous

Post Mon, Mar 22 2021, 5:17 pm
I would say about $20

amother
Mint

Post Mon, Mar 22 2021, 5:42 pm
I think $20 is low. I would tip that to the guys just for delivering the beds to me especially if they are assembling them for you. I tipped more than that when they delivered a mattress and adjustable bed frame and set it up.

amother
Bisque

Post Mon, Mar 22 2021, 5:52 pm
amother [ Mint ] wrote:
I think $20 is low. I would tip that to the guys just for delivering the beds to me especially if they are assembling them for you. I tipped more than that when they delivered a mattress and adjustable bed frame and set it up.
I think I tipped 20 each if my memory is right. Agreed that it’s too low to pay to remove.

Chayalle

Post Tue, Mar 23 2021, 1:45 pm
I got new beds for DD's room and we shlepped the high riser down to the basement ourselves. It ended up being less of a job than I thought it would be.

I think $20 tip is fine.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries