Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Help with noah ark costume

shoegal

Post Thu, Mar 13 2008, 5:19 am
Hi
my DS is 5 months old KH and hes name is Noah I wanted to dress him up like Noach . I cant find anything HELP.

Any ideas for websited or how I can make a costume for him .Or any other costume realted theme to Noah ark I can do instead

Thanks in advance for the help

yo'ma

Post Thu, Mar 13 2008, 7:43 am
if you can cut and sew or glue or staple, you take a brown fabric (flannel or knit because they don't unravel or not much) and fold it in half from his shoulders until how long you want it, including the arms. cut it out like a T, but make it big enough so it won't be too tight. make a slit or semi-circle while folded big enough for his head on the fold. (remember knits stretch) stitch, glue, or staple the sides including closing up the sleeves, not hole for hand, and put a belt, like a rope. you can have him hold a toy boat or dove.
side note: sewing is the best....glueing gets hard and use fabric glue or hot glue gun.....staples can be a little dangerous
GOOD LUCK and happy purim
hope it was at least a little clear

shoegal

Post Thu, Mar 13 2008, 2:49 pm
thanks

Nomad

Post Thu, Mar 13 2008, 11:17 pm
my son too! cute idea Smile

if you are carrying him around in a carrier, you can take a brown oaktag and cut out an ark shape from it and tape it onto the carrier.

then you can dangle toy animals also over the carrier

chayitty

Post Thu, Mar 13 2008, 11:50 pm
I dont think this'll help u but my bro did this last yr. with his fam....my bro was cham...made himselfblack..his son was noach..my older mice was the yona..she wore like a whit gown/dres..with wings...the next son was a lion (the animals)..and my lil niece was oscar the gorch in a garbage can....it was very cute..also my sil was s/t but I dont rem wat..
she found these bags with a noahs ark on the outside..she put in animla crackers..and I dont rem. wat else..oh water (mabil)..and more stuff that I cant rem.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics