Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
This is so messed up but so funny
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 25 2021, 10:57 pm
I should warn that this might be too disturbing to some.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkuqRGeLJM

What are your thoughts?

hodeez

Post Thu, Mar 25 2021, 11:10 pm
Egghhh šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ what part is funny exactly? It's disgusting, especially if you know anything about that woman

amother
Silver

Post Thu, Mar 25 2021, 11:14 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

What are your thoughts?

fe!
I am upset I even opened it

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 25 2021, 11:17 pm
hodeez wrote:
Egghhh šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ what part is funny exactly? It's disgusting, especially if you know anything about that woman

No, I donā€™t know anything about that woman...
someone sent me this video. I donā€™t even know who she is. I posted it here because Iā€™m curious how people feel about it. At first I was extremely disgusted, but the more I watched it the funnier it got. And now my feelings are confused. Donā€™t know how to feel.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 25 2021, 11:18 pm
amother [ Silver ] wrote:
fe!
I am upset I even opened it

Sorry! I did put a warning in my OP that it might be disturbing. How can I make my OP more clear to prevent this from happening to another ima?

amother
Navy

Post Thu, Mar 25 2021, 11:21 pm
So so disgusting but funny too, I hear u op, itā€™s rather messed up.
Who is she? Sheā€™s Jewish?

amother
Pink

Post Thu, Mar 25 2021, 11:23 pm
Iā€™m too scared to click šŸ˜±

hodeez

Post Thu, Mar 25 2021, 11:24 pm
The guys name is moses, he's jewish. She is not. She's a troll who fetishizes Jews. She's also a prn star.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 25 2021, 11:25 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
So so disgusting but funny too, I hear u op, itā€™s rather messed up.
Who is she? Sheā€™s Jewish?

No she isnā€™t Jewish. But her partner is apparently... just did some research.

Kiwi13

Post Thu, Mar 25 2021, 11:43 pm
Thereā€™s something weirdly funny about it in a majorly whhhaaaatt kind of way. So much cringe and wrongness. But some of the lyrics are hysterically whattt?!! If it was written by a 4th grader who didnā€™t know much but was trying, okay. I know a tiny bit of the history with this woman though, and it feels like sheā€™s trying to ā€œlay claimā€ to her new ā€œheritageā€ or whatever way sheā€™s been putting it. So in that sense, I donā€™t like it. I also think sheā€™s poking fun in an inappropriate way (challah at a Seder? Really??!) and pushing the envelope a LOT. Maybe trying to get a backlash reaction so she can claim victimhood or something. Her line ā€œEgyptian or oppressed, we have to do our bestā€ was reallllly, uhhh... could you even imagine if someone made a song ā€œslave master or slave, we have to do our best?!ā€ Thats LITERALLY what she just did!!!

So basically, yes slightly funny. But waaaaay more disturbing than anything else.

Crookshanks

Post Fri, Mar 26 2021, 1:47 am
What's the video? I don't actually want to watch it; I try not to scar myself unnecessarily.

amother
Royalblue

Post Fri, Mar 26 2021, 2:40 am
It was just bazaar. It was entertaining though, in a pathetic way.

amother
Coffee

Post Fri, Mar 26 2021, 5:54 am
Crookshanks wrote:
What's the video? I don't actually want to watch it; I try not to scar myself unnecessarily.

Basically a woman singing about her romantic love for Moses, plus a scene with a "seder" table including challah set up like the Last Supper painting (we'll have a table for 26, yes our group is half that size but we're all gonna sit on the same side for some reason), in English and bad Hebrew.

mommy3b2c

Post Fri, Mar 26 2021, 8:20 am
Disturbing?? Scratching Head

Canā€™t for the life of me figure out what was disturbing about this video. It was just a weird video by someone trying to be creative or something and not doing a great job. The challah on the table by the Seder was pretty hilarious.

amother
Chocolate

Post Fri, Mar 26 2021, 8:34 am
Nothing wrong with the video. Her Hebrew sounds like an American speaking Hebrew. Ok, so she loves moshe. Yippee.
Reminds me of a song I heard when I was younger. The original was really weird, this comedian switched the words up for chanuka. At that time I was naive enough to be bothered. Years later I heard the song again and I was like ok, he's a weirdo but it's not disturbing.
I can see why anyone would think it's disturbing because if you don't know who the singer is and what she's all about, you're left scratching your head Scratching Head . Now I know that she's a dash star (as per a reply on the thread) im like, ok, big deal.

Crookshanks

Post Fri, Mar 26 2021, 9:36 am
amother [ Coffee ] wrote:
Basically a woman singing about her romantic love for Moses, plus a scene with a "seder" table including challah set up like the Last Supper painting (we'll have a table for 26, yes our group is half that size but we're all gonna sit on the same side for some reason), in English and bad Hebrew.

Aha thanks.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Fri, Mar 26 2021, 9:47 am
I thought it was funny. The only thing I found offensive was her horrible accent in Hebrew. I could see some women on here finding it distasteful.

amother
Outerspace

Post Mon, Apr 11 2022, 5:35 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

What are your thoughts?

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkuqRGeLJM[/youtube]

amother
NeonOrange

Post Mon, Apr 11 2022, 5:52 pm
Itā€™s more pointless than messed up or funny.

amother
Gardenia

Post Mon, Apr 11 2022, 7:15 pm
Lol.

The same lady had a pesach Seder video a few years ago tbag was so clueless it was hysterical.

She used a piece of KFC chicken for the z'roah and made matzo balls (in which she doesn't have oil so substitutes vanilla).

She actually became a running joke here.

Two real quotes from that video:

"it's like fourth of july for us. Like when abraham lincoln freed the slaves, we ate bread. So I get it." šŸ¤Æ

"not all jewish people like don't believe in Yoshke and he Yoshke always wore, well actually *elvis* always wore a star of david..."

She's not the brightest person around, clearly...
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics