Home

Spirit airline does it again....
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> In the News


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


emma07




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Apr 09 2021, 7:05 am
enneamom wrote:
They were just interviewed on Fox
they seem to enjoy the spotlight 🤣
Back to top

mommy3b2c




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Apr 09 2021, 7:16 am
emma07 wrote:
they seem to enjoy the spotlight 🤣


As do you.
Back to top

happyfaces




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Apr 09 2021, 7:40 am
emma07 wrote:
I was referring to the nasty responds on this forum . So if people can have different opinions why the hate towards me🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤣


Noone has a different opinion then you. It's the facts you changed. Facts are not an option, there the truth. Unless your saying don't confuse me with the facts, I already made up my mind?!
Back to top

southernbubby




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Apr 09 2021, 8:55 am
I read somewhere that an investigation is going on to determine what percentage of Spirit deplaning involves frum people.
I would also like to know what percentage of people who got nasty letters from Spirit three weeks after the flight were frum.
Many non Jews flout mask rules and there are some states that don't have mask mandates so these people are not routinely wearing masks in public.
Back to top

flowerpower




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Apr 09 2021, 9:02 am
emma07 wrote:
they seem to enjoy the spotlight 🤣


What is the matter with you??
Back to top

Blessing1




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Apr 09 2021, 9:14 am
emma07 wrote:
they seem to enjoy the spotlight 🤣


Do you hate jews? Or do you just mock jews for entertainment purposes? Seems like you're finding it quite funny.
Back to top

syaem




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Apr 09 2021, 9:21 am
My sons flew this week via Spirit. They said flight attendants were extremely strict literally patrolling the aisle and pouncing on anybody, jews and non-jews alike, if they so much as pulled a mask under their nose.

I think some people enjoy this newfound power and control over others.
Back to top

number




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Apr 09 2021, 9:48 am
That poor, poor family. Sad

syaem wrote:
My sons flew this week via Spirit. They said flight attendants were extremely strict literally patrolling the aisle and pouncing on anybody, jews and non-jews alike, if they so much as pulled a mask under their nose.

I think some people enjoy this newfound power and control over others.

That’s exactly what it is. Many of these flight attendants are drunk on power. And it seems that no matter what they do the airline will back them up because pandemic. So why not act this way.

That said I would never fly spirit after this. Granted that’s an easy decision for me. I never travel anyway.
Back to top

number




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Apr 09 2021, 9:50 am
emma07 wrote:
I was referring to the nasty responds on this forum . So if people can have different opinions why the hate towards me🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤣

Do you see any of your responses as hateful toward the family who went through all this?
Back to top

qwerty4




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Apr 09 2021, 9:53 am
HH613 wrote:
Really?? They’re supposed to ask to make sure you’re not kidnapping a baby


I was thinking the same. Took along the birth certificate but they didn’t ask for it. They just asked me for his name and put it on the boarding pass.
Back to top

emma07




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Apr 09 2021, 11:28 am
happyfaces wrote:
Noone has a different opinion then you. It's the facts you changed. Facts are not an option, there the truth. Unless your saying don't confuse me with the facts, I already made up my mind?!
how do you know is it’s not true!! Where you on the first plane???
Back to top

mom24.7




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Apr 09 2021, 11:32 am
emma07 wrote:
how do you know is it’s not true!! Where you on the first plane???


Were you? I wasn't but videos are quite accurate. How are you verifying facts?
Back to top

flowerpower




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Apr 09 2021, 11:32 am
emma07 wrote:
how do you know is it’s not true!! Where you on the first plane???


Again, what is wrong with you?!? Do you hate all people or just jews?
Back to top

Blessing1




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Apr 09 2021, 11:49 am
emma07 wrote:
how do you know is it’s not true!! Where you on the first plane???


Were you on the plane?
Back to top

Ema of 4




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Apr 09 2021, 11:56 am
emma07 wrote:
how do you know is it’s not true!! Where you on the first plane???

Emma07 on page one you claim that “apparently this family was having problems earlier because they didn’t buy a seat for their two year old.” On page two you say “that doesn’t change the FACT....”
Where is your proof that this is fact? If you want to attack this family that’s your choice, but you need to bring proof of your claims. Until you do, you are just stating alternate facts.
Back to top

allcuteonesrtak




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Apr 09 2021, 1:18 pm
This isn't the first time Emma07 is rewriting the facts of people who get kicked off flights.
You can check her post history.
Back to top

Ema of 4




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Apr 09 2021, 1:40 pm
allcuteonesrtak wrote:
This isn't the first time Emma07 is rewriting the facts of people who get kicked off flights.
You can check her post history.

I won’t, nor do I care. I’m talking about right here, right now.
Back to top

Fox




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Apr 09 2021, 1:43 pm
allcuteonesrtak wrote:
This isn't the first time Emma07 is rewriting the facts of people who get kicked off flights.
You can check her post history.

When my daughter had a problem on a flight, Emma07 claimed to have had a friend on the flight whose version differed from that of my daughter. I invited her to share it with me privately, since I was certainly open to hearing that there was more to the story. She hasn't contacted me, though one of the frum people on my daughter's flight did contact Yeshiva World News to verify my daughter's version.

I'm pretty inured to stuff on the Internet, but it was a bit disturbing. I would like to think that if a Jewish woman had legitimate information that could help a parent be more effective with her child, that she would be forthcoming -- even if the information wasn't positive.
Back to top

Blessing1




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Apr 09 2021, 3:35 pm
Ema of 4 wrote:
I won’t, nor do I care. I’m talking about right here, right now.

Maybe she’s a flight attendant.....
Back to top
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Recent Topics

Page 5 of 5 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> In the News

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Can you get corona again 4 weeks after had it or relapse?
by amother
3 Sun, Apr 18 2021, 6:37 am View last post
Baking cake again after it was frozen?
by smile
6 Fri, Mar 26 2021, 3:59 pm View last post
Flying with Spirit 2 Tue, Feb 23 2021, 9:45 am View last post
Pilot/airline/airplane theme
by amother
9 Thu, Feb 18 2021, 7:18 pm View last post
COVID again?
by amother
39 Tue, Feb 02 2021, 7:11 pm View last post