Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Replacing bedroom carpet

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 9:29 pm
Which store will replace carpets in bedroom - I am not looking for anything fancy, just remove old capret and put down basic carpeting but do a good job. Can anyone suggest a store they've used and are happy with?

amother
Babyblue

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 9:34 pm
Used step on me flooring, they were the cheapest and did a nice job on my floors in 2 different houses I’ve loved in over the years. Had a nice selection of remnant carpets that are much cheaper. Carpets all holding up well!

amother
Brunette

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 9:40 pm
I second step on me flooring

amother
Gold

Post Mon, Apr 05 2021, 11:39 pm
Flair Flooring
they've been doing commercial for a while and about a year ago opened to the public. I used them recently. amazingly priced (I compared with 2 other local stores) and did a great job. the owner is super nice to! really quick job and efficient as well.

amother
Jetblack

Post Tue, Apr 06 2021, 12:11 pm
amother [ Gold ] wrote:
Flair Flooring
they've been doing commercial for a while and about a year ago opened to the public. I used them recently. amazingly priced (I compared with 2 other local stores) and did a great job. the owner is super nice to! really quick job and efficient as well.

I totally agree. He's a real honest mentsch, has great prices, and did a great job. Would use him again.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries