Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
J & J Vaccine reactions?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 06 2021, 12:10 am
I'm scheduled for a J & J vaccine this week. I'm in low 40's - what have people's reactions been? What's common to expect and anything I should do to prepare to lesson side affects? I've heard a lot about fever, chills etc for 1-2 days following Moderna and Pfizer second shots. Didn't hear much about J & J yet.

amother
Babypink

Post Tue, Apr 06 2021, 12:37 am
My father (50s) was pretty sick for 24 hours. Chills, fever, etc

sequoia

Post Tue, Apr 06 2021, 4:56 am
My mother just had a headache.

flmommy

Post Tue, Apr 06 2021, 5:11 am
DH was sleepy maybe 24 hours max.

newyorkmom

Post Tue, Apr 06 2021, 7:36 am
I had chills for a few hours and was perfectly fine the next day bh. My siblings had low grade fever and chills for 1 day.

freshair

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 8:34 pm
Had anyone gotten pregnant after taking the J&J vaccine?

amother
Pearl

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 9:24 pm
Mid 50s. Had a pretty strong case of COVID 13 months ago.
I got it at 9:30 AM. I was mildly nauseous the first two mornings. Late the next afternoon (30ish hours after getting the shot) I had fever - close to 102 - and was exhausted. I bH woke up fine the next morning. The site was a little sore for a few days.

amother
Gray

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 9:42 pm
Low 40s. Had covid 5 months ago. Felt fine that day. Next day I felt very fluey and achy, dragged myself out of bed to get my kids out of the house, went to work, came home and collapsed in bed. Slept an hour, when I woke up I had a pounding headache, but the achiness was gone and I felt much better. Took some Tylenol and was fine. Arm was sore for almost a week though, much longer than other shots.

amother
Lavender

Post Sun, May 02 2021, 9:48 pm
I’m in my low 40’s. Got the vaccine 2:30 in the afternoon, that evening got very tired, the next day tired and achy. Then felt fine.
I’m on the pill and I started staining a week and 1/2 after taking it. Have no idea if the 2 are connected. Still staining and going a bit crazy from it. Like I say though I have no idea if the 2 are connected.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics