Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Will foreign vaccinations for covid be accepted in israel ?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 4:57 pm
I know that in the past they were not accepting foreign vaccinations in order to get green passport ect ... but now with the New laws allowing vaccinated or recovered people to come in if they meet certain criteria , it seems like they are honoring the vaccine for theses individuals .
Is it only a matter of time before they honor foreign vaccinations for citizens?
I'm in America for a few months now but am a citizen and I live in israel . I want to get vaccinated here ( want to start ttc again so want to be vaccinated ASAP ) but want to make sure that I will be able to get a green passport . Wwyd? Anyone have any insight ?

amother
Maroon

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 5:02 pm
If I were you I would not get it here but wait. It seems like they aren’t going to be trusting any foreign proof of vaccination anytime soon which means you will keep needing to be tested when you go back forth.

DrMom

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 5:07 pm
amother [ Maroon ] wrote:
If I were you I would not get it here but wait. It seems like they aren’t going to be trusting any foreign proof of vaccination anytime soon which means you will keep needing to be tested when you go back forth.

OTOH, the sooner you get vaccinated, the sooner you and any baby you may be carrying will be protected from covid...

Tough call...

amother
Crimson

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 5:12 pm
I think it will really depend which vaccination. If they accept anything, it will probably be Pfizer, which they used, and maybe Moderna, which they also purchased.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Wed, Apr 07 2021, 5:17 pm
My parents have been trying to make aliyah for months already, so they've been keeping up with all the rules and regulations. They said that ever since a group of people flew from the US with forged documents saying they were covid negative but they tested positive at the airport, Israel won't trust foreign documentation.

I only heard this third hand, so feel free to disregard it as a rumor, but supposedly there is a "frum" travel agency that offers these types of forged papers as a service to people who book tickets through their company. If true, this is terrible on many fronts.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions