Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Lace tops/fronts

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 9:12 am
Is there anyone besides for me not on board this latest trend?

Besides for the fact that the flat style doesn't suit most people, the actual lace/bumpy sitch puts me off. It doesn't look like a real head of hair, so why try?

amother
Ginger

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 9:17 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Is there anyone besides for me not on board this latest trend?

Besides for the fact that the flat style doesn't suit most people, the actual lace/bumpy sitch puts me off. It doesn't look like a real head of hair, so why try?

Me to!! Also I’m seeing people got the lace fronts it needs so much care and the minute it stretches it looks horrid. Also if your face color is off almost looks like you put a stocking there

ineedalamborghi

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 9:30 am
I think if it's done right it could look great, the ones you are noticing are the ones who don't have time/patience/knowledge to keep it looking right. Obviously it does require more maintenance...

rdmom

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 9:37 am
But then I see people who it looks absolutely gorgeous on. I do see what the above poster said about it looking like stockings on. Yes. It’s horrible. But when it’s good. It’s amazing. I have mine for over two years now, and it still looks amazing.

cnc

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 10:11 am
I can count on one hand the amount of gorgeous ones I’ve seen. Otherwise I’m really not a fan.

Crookshanks

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 10:11 am
I don't like how it looks like they have an inch of a fake tan on their foreheads. But from far away, it looks super natural and amazing. When I got engaged I wanted a lace front/top so badly because that's all that wig people post on insta and they looked so good.

PeanutMama

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 10:38 am
Yep! I’m actually scared in the future ppl are gonna be selling only these types of wigs since young newlyweds and young ppl are buying them these days.

It looks gorgeous but not for me.

lucky14

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 11:07 am
I'm too intimidated to get one. I'm worried I wont put it on properly and it will be obvious and weird looking like the other posters have mentioned here. So for me it's not worth worrying about. I'd love one otherwise.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels