Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Rosh Hashana-Yom Kippur
Davening on the Yomim Noraim

HooRYou

Post Fri, Sep 30 2005, 4:39 am
Maybe this is an old topic but I could use th input. I love my son more than anything and I wouldn't want to change things, but I am really almost saddened by the thought of not going to davening R"H and Y"K. We daven with DH's yeshiva and it is beautiful and inspiring. I am not looking for sympathy but for inspirational tips for davening at home.

Thanks!

ElTam

Post Fri, Sep 30 2005, 9:38 am
A friend of mine suggested having an inspirational book to read. I read "All for the Boss" last year and I found it helped.

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Sun, Oct 02 2005, 12:23 pm
we found a Russian woman last year and this year....a few friends and I are sharing a babysitter....if your DH learsn in the same yeshiva as my DH, maybe you could join? (nevermidn...saw you're in E"Y...I'm in NY - sorry)
if not, based on baby's age, maybe you can take him along for a little bit....
dont' feel bad, though...right now B"H our #1 tachlis is our children...Hashem doesn't expect you to be able to daven all day like you would have last year!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Rosh Hashana-Yom Kippur