Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
For cov-vax hesitant only (Rest of you will not like)
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Brunette

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 1:04 am
leah233 wrote:
I don't deny the possibility of there being risks in the Corona vaccine that are being hidden from us. In fact I'll say straight out that they probably are.

Even so I still think the risk of not getting vaccinated is bigger than the risk of getting the vaccine.

Depends who you are. If you are an 80 year old with diabetes, then unknown risks of the vaccine are safer than getting Corona, and if the vaccine hurts fertility or has repercussions 15 years down the road, that's probably not relevant for you. Why should a healthy 10 year old get the vaccine though? The only "reason" is because it lowers the 80 year old's chance of getting Corona, and that's not a valid reason to possibly endanger a child!

If a building is burning down and an 80 year old might or might not be in the building, would you send a 10 year old in to check? Even if it was actually the building next door on fire, and there's a 99.9% chance the ten year old won't get hurt? I wouldn't send my ten year old. I'd go myself though of it were 99.9% safe. But still not send my kid.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 1:46 am
Zus wrote:
There is no connection whatsoever with fertility.

What long term study proved that?

Answer: NONE

For the record, on ALL vaccine inserts (MMR, DPT, etc) it says vaccines have not been studied for effect
on fertility or causing cancer.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 1:51 am
Zus wrote:

Folks, a biomedical researcher FALSELY claims that Covid vaccines have no effect on
fertility when there are ZERO studies to back it up!!!

Now you see with your own eyes why people don't trust the Medical Industry!!!

amother
Coffee

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 7:48 am
Zus wrote:

How are you so sure? Vaccine is less than a year old.

amother
Coffee

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 7:52 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Folks, a biomedical researcher FALSELY claims that Covid vaccines have no effect on
fertility when there are ZERO studies to back it up!!!

Now you see with your own eyes why people don't trust the Medical Industry!!!

Exactly! No medicine comes without side effect. Ridiculous to say its 100% safe.

Laiya

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 8:24 am
Laiya wrote:
It is not possible to make such a statement at this point in time, before phase 3 trials have been completed.

Similar to the insistence that it's impossible AZ, or any vaccine, was causing clots. They now acknowledge AZ was causing clots, although still don't understand exactly how.

Now the FDA paused JNJ as well because of clots.

Emergency Use was never intended to replace proper clinical trials.

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 8:35 am
Laiya wrote:
Similar to the insistence that it's impossible AZ, or any vaccine, was causing clots. They now acknowledge AZ was causing clots, although still don't understand exactly how.

Now the FDA paused JNJ as well because of clots.

Emergency Use was never intended to replace proper clinical trials.

All I can say is TOLD YOU SO!!!
People are so blind. Such sheep.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 8:43 am
Not interested in another AMA from professionals. The other thread was very repetitive about how the vaccine is perfectly safe, it doesn't cause fertility issues, for sure not death, and no corners were cut in the trials.
Now when I hear a professional in the field say things they can't possibly know because not enough time has passed since the vaccine was rolled out, then I just lose faith in the medical establishment. I feel like the wool is being pulled over my eyes. Why would I take a chance on an invasive medical procedure that may or may not have short term effects and long term effects are unknown. Just because "it doesn't make sense that the vaccine would cause xyz" it doesn't mean it is safe. In the scheme of things, we know very little about the body and brain. And We know for a fact social media is censoring information, they have told us they are removing any misinformation from their platforms.

mig100

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 11:18 am
Zus wrote:
Would you like my professional opinion?

I personally very much would! I value your hard earned knowledge and appreciate your time.

Unfortunately most imas just want to redicule science and proove THEY know better than all the drs put together.

Its unfortunate😐

Leahh

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 11:30 am
Zus wrote:

I know the effects on fertility have supposedly been disproven but if that's truly the case why are there so many women who's menstrual cycles are being effected?
That isn't being addressed at all.

amother
Mauve

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 11:32 am
mig100 wrote:
I personally very much would! I value your hard earned knowledge and appreciate your time.

Unfortunately most imas just want to redicule science and proove THEY know better than all the drs put together.

Its unfortunate😐

This!!!

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 12:51 pm
mig100 wrote:

Its unfortunate😐

Mig100, please explain how you respect a Medical Professional who states absolutely

"There is no connection to Fertility"

When there has not been ONE Test if Covid vaccines effect fertility?

Is Science your RELIGION that you believe so Blindly????

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 12:54 pm
Leahh wrote:
I know the effects on fertility have supposedly been disproven but if that's truly the case why are there so many women who's menstrual cycles are being effected?
That isn't being addressed at all.

Incorrect.

There have been ZERO studies on the effects of Covid Vaccine (or ANY vaccine) and Fertility!

So nothing was Disproven.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 1:16 pm
You don't have to believe that every doctor is COMPETENT or a GOOD PERSON.

Plenty of Doctors helped the Nazis.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 1:24 pm
Zus wrote:

You have no way of knowing long term effects. I don't care what kind of degrees or job you have. Nobody knows. Time may prove you to be right. Or not. There are ZERO long term studies on this stuff.

amother
Cobalt

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 1:27 pm
Zus wrote:

how in the world can you possibly state this So simply? There is no way that enough time has passed for a significant amount of women in their child bearing years tha got the vaccine and are actively trying to conceive have actually conceived successfully at the same rate as any random group of women normally do? I'm not saying your statement may not turn out to be true but there is no way you can make that statement with this level of confidence. There simply has not been enough time to see this

amother
Forestgreen

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 1:27 pm
amother [ Floralwhite ] wrote:
Not interested in another AMA from professionals. The other thread was very repetitive about how the vaccine is perfectly safe, it doesn't cause fertility issues, for sure not death, and no corners were cut in the trials.
Now when I hear a professional in the field say things they can't possibly know because not enough time has passed since the vaccine was rolled out, then I just lose faith in the medical establishment. I feel like the wool is being pulled over my eyes. Why would I take a chance on an invasive medical procedure that may or may not have short term effects and long term effects are unknown. Just because "it doesn't make sense that the vaccine would cause xyz" it doesn't mean it is safe. In the scheme of things, we know very little about the body and brain. And We know for a fact social media is censoring information, they have told us they are removing any misinformation from their platforms.

YES!

amother
Forestgreen

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 1:30 pm
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
how in the world can you possibly state this So simply? There is no way that enough time has passed for a significant amount of women in their child bearing years tha got the vaccine and are actively trying to conceive have actually conceived successfully at the same rate as any random group of women normally do? I'm not saying your statement may not turn out to be true but there is no way you can make that statement with this level of confidence. There simply has not been enough time to see this

Exactly.

State opinions as facts when they cannot be proven because studies DO NOT exist. All credibility lost.

Speak in extremes - NOBODY has died from vaccines, it's IMPOSSIBLE to have fertility issues from the vaccine, etc. - lose all credibility.

The end.

You don't need advanced science degrees to smell a rat. And what is going on with this pandemic and these vaccines STINKS.

shaqued_almond

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 2:02 pm
No child has received a covid vaccine. The vaccines are only available for kids over 16. There's some talk about doing a study on 12 year olds but nothing beyond that. Anyone who claims differently at this point is fear mongering.

juggling

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 2:18 pm
shaqued_almond wrote:
No child has received a covid vaccine. The vaccines are only available for kids over 16. There's some talk about doing a study on 12 year olds but nothing beyond that. Anyone who claims differently at this point is fear mongering.

What? They've completed studies on children 12 and up but have not yet gotten official approval to offer it to the public. I personally know a 13 year old with medical conditions who got the vaccine. Or is this one of those "don't believe what you read in the news" claims?
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics