Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
For cov-vax hesitant only (Rest of you will not like)
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
Blush

Post Thu, Apr 15 2021, 8:57 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
(Really, if you took the jab, no point in this post for you, I mean it sincerely, I love a lot of jabbed people, unless you are looking for yet another debate and to get upset yet again)

What do you think of these articles?

https://www.deconstructingconv.....ccine

https://www.planet-today.com/2.....tab=0

Thank you for posting. Many valid points that I agree with.

amother
Jade

Post Thu, Apr 15 2021, 9:01 am
Zus wrote:
There is no connection whatsoever with fertility.

u can't prove that. I know someone whose male neighbor lost his fertility the same day that he got the vaccine

amother
Ginger

Post Thu, Apr 15 2021, 9:02 am
amother [ Jade ] wrote:
u can't prove that. I know someone whose male neighbor lost his fertility the same day that he got the vaccine

How would he know?

amother
Jade

Post Thu, Apr 15 2021, 9:03 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Zus this is another article just for you by a PhD MD whose specialty covers the field of science at hand. Linked are old published journal articles supporting his simple for laymen explanation.

Its a good read for everone else. It is reprinted on this site, not written for it.

https://childrenshealthdefense.....0ef48

Basically concludes mrna (second worse in his view, via pfizer & moderna) & dna (jnj, the worst in his opinion) is not proven safe. If you are vaxxing Novavax (injecting a spike protein), Sinovac & Sinopharm (these 2 insert a whole inactivated virus like our modern polio vax) are the way to go.

The onus is on the drug companies to prove without a shadow of a doubt that in long term studies they cannot (not do not) alter dna, which is not done yet. Because in his professional experience it is proven that it can happen, journal articles available. And when it does happen, it will be permanent for all the generations.

where can u get the novavax? never heard it being offered

amother
Pumpkin

Post Thu, Apr 15 2021, 9:35 am
amother [ Ginger ] wrote:
How would he know?

lol talk about unproven info. this is the funniest post of the season LOL LOL LOL LOL

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 15 2021, 4:27 pm
amother [ Jade ] wrote:
where can u get the novavax? never heard it being offered

They expect it out in May in the US.

little neshamala

Post Thu, Apr 15 2021, 4:48 pm
amother [ Jade ] wrote:

This post takes the cake

amother
Oak

Post Thu, Apr 15 2021, 4:55 pm
wiki wrote:
This might be true for a non-mutating virus, but Covid is the sort of coronavirus that mutates pretty rapidly.

Having had Covid last year is not as protective against, say, the P1 variant, as getting a vaccine is.

There is no evidence that the vaccine is more protective against any particular strains than natural immunity.

Laiya

Post Thu, Apr 15 2021, 5:04 pm
amother [ Ginger ] wrote:
How would he know?

The fact that the vaccines are approved now under Emergency Use but not full FDA approval and Phase 3 is ongoing means, that the script is flipped. We assume that any adverse reactions may have been caused by the vaccine until causation is ruled out, rather than assuming that there was no causation until causation is proven. This is actually 1 of the explicit conditions of the EUA.

Side point, just 3 weeks ago, everyone was insisting that there's no possible way AstraZeneca was causing clots.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 3:57 pm
Bump special for ZUS,

Please read it.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics