Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
S/o dont want the vaccine - johnson and johnson
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

wiki

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 10:50 am
So far, of the 7 million doses of J&J administered in the United States, they've identified 6 cases that responded with blood clots. Let's say that there are ten times as many blood clot cases that they haven't yet idenitified. That would boil down to a risk of blood clots that is a.... .00086% chance.

Do you know what the risk of blood clots is for people with Covid? Twenty percent according to a study of 8,000 random patients in November. https://health.ucsd.edu/news/r......aspx

Do you know what the risk of blood clots is for people on the standard birth control pill? It ranges from .3% to 1%.

Is the pill safe? Sure. It just has fine print about the risks.

Is getting an epidural safe? One in 100,000 people get spinal infections. I know someone who was in coma for weeks after giving birth and needed two spinal-cranial surgeries to help her heal from an infected epidural. But yes, epidurals are safe.

The Johnson & Johnson vaccine is almost certainly safe. It is almost certainly safer than taking a shower or getting an epidural. And it will almost certainly save thousands of lives, so it is almost certainly unsafe for society at large if people do not get vaccinated.

Covid is not safe. One in 600 Americans have died from it, and long-lasting side effects, including neurological and cardiological side effects, impacts large minorities of the people infected with minor cases.

amother
Pink

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 10:52 am
Laiya wrote:
Ftr NONE of the covid vaccines completed phase 3.

Both JNJ and AZ use similar DNA mechanism which is different than the mRNA. None use the standard vaccine technology.

Pfizer did, and I’m pretty sure moderna did, as well. Pfizer is now applying for FDA approval.
I don’t know much about j&j, but I did just find on theFDAs Twitter page that they’re pausing the j&j vaccines.

wiki

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 10:55 am
The FDA should suspend cigarettes for their elevated risk of blood clots. 17% higher risk than the general population. https://www.rxwiki.com/news-ar.....okers

amother
Pumpkin

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 11:08 am
naomi2 wrote:
Fyi, the us has stopped giving Johnson and Johnson as of this morning because it can cause a clotting disorder. Astra zeneca never made it to the us for the same reason. Do alot of research before taking any experimental vaccine or drug!

Its so strange that doctors are associating these blood clots with the johnson vaccine when many people who suffered injuries and/or died after taking the other two vaccines were told that it has nothing to do with the vaccine they took. Someone must really be working overtime to get rid of their competition otherwise all vaccines would have been put on hold already and the companies would have been forced to make their vaccines safer or have more testing. I wonder how much the doctors are being paid to go along with all this considering that their first priority should be with the patients who they took an oath to protect. Sad.

wiki

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 11:15 am
amother [ Pumpkin ] wrote:
Its so strange that doctors are associating these blood clots with the johnson vaccine when many people who suffered injuries and/or died after taking the other two vaccines were told that it has nothing to do with the vaccine they took. Someone must really be working overtime to get rid of their competition otherwise all vaccines would have been put on hold already and the companies would have been forced to make their vaccines safer or have more testing. I wonder how much the doctors are being paid to go along with all this considering that their first priority should be with the patients who they took an oath to protect. Sad.

Any evidence that recently-vaccinated elderly people are dying at elevated rates than those of elderly people in general?

By now, there should be reams and reams of data based on tens of millions of people (maybe even hundreds of millions).

If you don't have evidence, your claims are not true.

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 11:15 am
amother [ Maroon ] wrote:
For anyone interested, Rav Chaim Kanievsky shlita has said to take only the Pfizer.

Really? Can you expand on this? Did he say that people should get the shot, and since the only one offered is Pfizer somehow that's how this has how the broken telephone message evolved?

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 11:17 am
When will people start realizing what sheep they all are?

amother
Pumpkin

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 11:20 am
wiki wrote:
Any evidence that recently-vaccinated elderly people are dying at elevated rates than those of elderly people in general?

By now, there should be reams and reams of data based on tens of millions of people (maybe even hundreds of millions).

If you don't have evidence, your claims are not true.

This is a joke, right? Because I straight up said that dr's are not associating any of the side effects or deaths with the moderna or pfizer vaccine so how would we know what the rate really is if its not being measured and the evidence is being hidden and shoved under the rug? That is why its surprising that they are associating the side effects of the johnson vaccine which means that someone is working overtime to get rid of the competition (especially since Johnson only has one vaccine while the others have two shots so its def preferable to take one).

wiki

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 11:22 am
amother [ Seashell ] wrote:

Right now, the numerically literate take on the data is that the Covid vaccines prevent Covid quite well, and are preventing large amounts of death and bad health outcomes.

There is very, very, very little evidence of them carrying risks. Even if they do (and reality is, they probably do!) carry some risk, it is almost inconceivable that this risk would outweigh the measurable benefits.

Why "almost inconceivable"?

Because hundreds of millions of people have gotten the vaccines. Where is the data that they cause harm? 6 cases of blood clots? Anecdotal cases of elderly people dying weeks after their shots, that do not line up with aggregate elevated rates of deaths for seniors?

wiki

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 11:24 am
This is a joke, right? Because I straight up said that dr's are not associating any of the side effects or deaths with the moderna or pfizer vaccine so how would we know what the rate really is if its not being measured and the evidence is being hidden and shoved under the rug? That is why its surprising that they are associating the side effects of the johnson vaccine which means that someone is working overtime to get rid of the competition (especially since Johnson only has one vaccine while the others have two shots so its def preferable to take one).

Totally not a joke. You would find elevated death rates in "excess death" or in "all cause-death" statistics, if there were a risk associated with vaccination, and if almost all seniors in most places have gotten the vaccine. Maybe you'd find it in deaths from cardiac incidents.

An actuary or public health official could put this together in a second. The data simply is not there.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 11:27 am
wiki wrote:
Totally not a joke. You would find elevated death rates in "excess death" or in "all cause-death" statistics, if there were a risk associated with vaccination, and if almost all seniors in most places have gotten the vaccine.

An actuary or public health official could put this together in a second. The data simply is not there.

There is lots of data all being hidden and censured while doctors are being dismissive and refuse to associate any side effects or deaths with the moderna or pfizer vaccines. Yet here they are acting differently with the Johnson vaccine and all of a sudden 6 people having blood clots is bad and lets stop giving it to people. Hmm.. Could it be that it only requires one shot and there is more money involved with Moderna and Pfizer who have two shots each?
Wake up people and realize that you are being played for money. Sad.

wiki

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 11:28 am
Pumpkin, it would take a worldwide mass-level global conspiracy to suppress the information that any investigative journalist could come up with, if it were true that vaccinated seniors were dying at elevated rates above those of regular seniors in 2019.

They are not dying at statistically significant rates.

And I say this as someone who knows a few people in their nineties (vaccinated) who have died in the past few months.

Fact is, every year there are a few people in their nineties that I know who die.

amother
Rose

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 11:29 am
I spoke today to someone and she told me she has taken the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. Her Dr said, had corona and antibodies, Johnson's is enough, you don't such a strong one as Pfizer.

For a day she was feverish but is feeling perfectly fine now.

Mommyg8

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 11:34 am

You can't hide data of deaths. Death certificates are always issued and that data is available.

didn't check the data myself, but if there is no data of excess deaths in older people, it's just not happening.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 11:38 am
wiki wrote:
Pumpkin, it would take a worldwide mass-level global conspiracy to suppress the information that any investigative journalist could come up with, if it were true that vaccinated seniors were dying at elevated rates above those of regular seniors in 2019.

They are not dying at statistically significant rates.

And I say this as someone who knows a few people in their nineties (vaccinated) who have died in the past few months.

Fact is, every year there are a few people in their nineties that I know who die.

Why do you keep talking about seniors when many non-seniors experienced side effects and/or died as well. Not to mention that many seniors died but they would have died anyway, right? So it has nothing to do with the vaccine, right? At least that is what we are told which is pure gaslighting. Either way, you are free to do your own research about it since nothing I say would matter.
For everyone else, sites where people are reporting side effects and deaths from moderna and pfizerar being censured and/or removed but the problems are out there. Someone said that she was invited to 35 funerals of people who died after taking the vaccines but none of these deaths were associated with the vaccine as doctors are covering for these companies. Johnson is only one vaccine so there is less money involved so doctors arent covering for them the way they are covering for the other two. This is all about money, nothing more. You can still get sick even if you take the vaccine (and many people do get sick and have bad symptoms) so not sure if all the side effects and/or potential death is worth it (especially considering that doctors will gaslight you and tell you it had nothing to do with the vaccine). Good luck with your decisions especially since all you are doing is helping doctors and the vaccine companies get rich. Its all about money for them, not your health.

Frumme

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 11:39 am
amother [ Seashell ] wrote:

How helpful. You're obviously against vaccines. Do you have any better ideas?

HakarasHatov

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 11:58 am
amother [ Pink ] wrote:
Pfizer did, and I’m pretty sure moderna did, as well. Pfizer is now applying for FDA approval.
I don’t know much about j&j, but I did just find on theFDAs Twitter page that they’re pausing the j&j vaccines.

So pfizer applied for emergency authorization without completing phase 3, but now they finished phase 3 and are requesting full fledged FDA approval (instead of the emergency authorization)?

amother
Pumpkin

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 12:02 pm
HakarasHatov wrote:
So pfizer applied for emergency authorization without completing phase 3, but now they finished phase 3 and are requesting full fledged FDA approval (instead of the emergency authorization)?

How can they get full fledged approval without any long term studies? And what about the side effects and deaths that are being shoved under the rug and dismissed?

HakarasHatov

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 12:26 pm
How can they get full fledged approval without any long term studies? And what about the side effects and deaths that are being shoved under the rug and dismissed?
I don’t know, that is why I am asking. What is considered long term studies sufficient for FDA approval?

wiki

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 1:47 pm
Why do you keep talking about seniors when many non-seniors experienced side effects and/or died as well. Not to mention that many seniors died but they would have died anyway, right? So it has nothing to do with the vaccine, right? At least that is what we are told which is pure gaslighting. Either way, you are free to do your own research about it since nothing I say would matter.
For everyone else, sites where people are reporting side effects and deaths from moderna and pfizerar being censured and/or removed but the problems are out there. Someone said that she was invited to 35 funerals of people who died after taking the vaccines but none of these deaths were associated with the vaccine as doctors are covering for these companies. Johnson is only one vaccine so there is less money

involved so doctors arent covering for them the way they are covering for the other two. This is all about money, nothing more. You can still get sick even if you take the vaccine (and many people do get sick and have bad symptoms) so not sure if all the side effects and/or potential death is worth it (especially considering that doctors will gaslight you and tell you it had nothing to do with the vaccine). Good luck with your decisions especially since all you are doing is helping doctors and the vaccine companies get rich. Its all about money for them, not your health.

Once again, if this were true, the data would be available and insuppressable. Show the data, or you're spouting mass conspiracies, literally.
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics