Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Astra Zenica and now J&J
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 12 2021, 6:15 am
So I am pretty pro vaccines and not a conspiracy theorist at all but I am bothered.

Europe has been using this vaccine for a while and many people got it. Now they are seeing a connection to blood clotting and people died. Now some countries pulled this vaccine and others changed the age recommendation.

Everyone laughs and ridicules those of us with a wait and see approach but this vaccine proves we don't necessarily know until later. Is it so crazy to say I want to wait on pfizer, moderna, and j&j also?

Edit: Now the CDC is reviewing J&J for potential negative side effects.

It's pretty clear that no one knows anything. What are they planning to say to all those thousands of people they injected with J&J?

Whoops better luck next time?

I am getting very skeptical.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 14 2021, 3:33 pm
goodness. this is the second update I posted. I am surprised this isnt a more heated topic.

I am curious why not. I for one am very concerned.

My4Jewels

Post Wed, Apr 14 2021, 3:37 pm
I don’t know ..every single medication ever comes With a list of side effects some are even death, clots, strokes, but we still take them. We weigh the benefits and the risks. So to me this will be on the long list of possible side effects. But ya more likely that we will get struck with lightening twice. So for me I think the risk is worth the reward.

amother
Ginger

Post Wed, Apr 14 2021, 3:38 pm
Maybe because some people like me who are skeptical of the whole vaccine situation are torn apart on this site.
I was actually considering the Johnson & Johnson vaccine as per my doctor, but now that it's been halted I'm losing the little trust I still had.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Wed, Apr 14 2021, 3:57 pm
My4Jewels wrote:
I don’t know ..every single medication ever comes With a list of side effects some are even death, clots, strokes, but we still take them. We weigh the benefits and the risks. So to me this will be on the long list of possible side effects. But ya more likely that we will get struck with lightening twice. So for me I think the risk is worth the reward.

This.
Every single medication ever has a list of side effects it can cause.
The question is, how severe they are, and also what the odds are.
The J&J vaccine caused blood clots in 6 out of 6.7 million people. Thats LESS than 1 in 1 MILLION people.

amother
Aubergine

Post Wed, Apr 14 2021, 4:06 pm
Because there is nothing left to say. Those who will still insist that there can't possibly be any affects from the vaccine will just shrug this away, and those of us who have been waiting for these articles are just thinking exactly we knew it.

amother
Aubergine

Post Wed, Apr 14 2021, 4:07 pm
amother [ Forestgreen ] wrote:
This.
Every single medication ever has a list of side effects it can cause.
The question is, how severe they are, and also what the odds are.
The J&J vaccine caused blood clots in 6 out of 6.7 million people. Thats LESS than 1 in 1 MILLION people.

6 people they admit. But all the others who have since died since the vaccine but it's being shrugged away as heart attack or unknown death... if you truly think it's only 6 you are very naive
And you think a vaccine would be pulled for only 6 people? Come on man

youngishbear

Post Wed, Apr 14 2021, 4:07 pm
Birth control can cause blood clots, and yet millions of women rely on it.

The way I see it, Covid has awful effects in the short and long term, including (as I understand it) the very same type of blood clots that these vaccines are triggering. There are no perfect options.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Wed, Apr 14 2021, 4:14 pm
I don't believe there is anyone who ever said that the vaccine will have no side effects. Every shot and every medicine, however commonly used, has a detailed list of scary side effects. The question is how many people it affects as a cost benefit analysis.

amother
Silver

Post Wed, Apr 14 2021, 4:15 pm
And what about so many people I know got got Covid more than 2 weeks after being vaccinated (moderna)?

amother
Cobalt

Post Wed, Apr 14 2021, 4:20 pm
There's really nothing to say. The same will happen with the other companies, if not this week the next, or next month or next year or decade.

People are dying by the dozens. Not reported anywhere and deleted from social media. Severe side effects like shaking, seizures, paralysis, skin reactions, clotting. You're a complete fool if you believe that have been exactly 6 adverse reactions so far and they're only from j&j.

Now the only v left on the market are mrna. Hmm not suspicious at all.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Wed, Apr 14 2021, 4:25 pm
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
There's really nothing to say. The same will happen with the other companies, if not this week the next, or next month or next year or decade.

People are dying by the dozens. Not reported anywhere and deleted from social media. Severe side effects like shaking, seizures, paralysis, skin reactions, clotting. You're a complete fool if you believe that have been exactly 6 adverse reactions so far and they're only from j&j.

Don't be ridiculous. Israel has vaccinated 6 million people and there was no 'dying by the dozens' whatsoever.

The fools are those who believe all this hogwash.

(I also have my hesitations about taking it just yet since I did already have Covid several months ago and may still have antibodies. However, believing all this takes it to a new level.)

amother
Aubergine

Post Wed, Apr 14 2021, 4:28 pm
amother [ Fuchsia ] wrote:
Don't be ridiculous. Israel has vaccinated 6 million people and there was no 'dying by the dozens' whatsoever. And Moderna is not the only one, there is Pfizer and others as well.

The fools are those who believe all this hogwash. (I also have my hesitations about taking it just yet since I did already have Covid several months ago and may still have antibodies. However, believing all this takes it to a new level.)

When you see young people around you drop dead suddenly weeks after the vaccine, you are looking at the facts of your life not believing hogwash. Don't be rude

amother
Fuchsia

Post Wed, Apr 14 2021, 4:30 pm
amother [ Aubergine ] wrote:
When you see young people around you drop dead suddenly weeks after the vaccine, you are looking at the facts of your life not believing hogwash. Don't be rude

Sorry I don't believe you that you've personally seen young people (certainly not in the plural like you've written it) drop dead weeks after the vaccine.

amother
Aubergine

Post Wed, Apr 14 2021, 4:35 pm
amother [ Fuchsia ] wrote:
Sorry I don't believe you that you've personally seen young people (certainly not in the plural like you've written it) drop dead weeks after the vaccine.

Do I care if you believe me? It doesn't change the truth. Like I said earlier it's a waste of time to even discuss because people who don't want to see will just continue not seeing.

amother
Blush

Post Wed, Apr 14 2021, 4:37 pm
Well if everyone can post there non logical opinions, I will too. Do you think Hashem would let most of the people in e'y be damaged by the pfizer vaccine??? I knew that pfizer would have a special siyata dishmaya if it was being tested on jews. And the gedolim of e'y gave a bracha for ppl to take it, so even though I'm usually very logical, I felt there was an element of emuna in Hashem with this.of course when I took the vaccine I davened that it should be a refuah for me.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Wed, Apr 14 2021, 4:38 pm
amother [ Aubergine ] wrote:
Do I care if you believe me? It doesn't change the truth. Like I said earlier it's a waste of time to even discuss because people who don't want to see will just continue not seeing.

You're just sidestepping the point. Do you personally know a young person who died from the vaccine?

Yes, or no. Personally, not heard from someone else or read on social media.

I'm not trying to see or not see anything, I'm basing on real facts. I live in Israel so I know hundreds of young people who have been vaccinated, and somehow not one of them has had any side affects. (Yes I know there can be side affects, but none of my friends, associates or acquaintances suffered from anything more than a day of feeling slightly unwell. So yes, I don't believe you that you somehow personally know multiple young people who dropped dead from it.)

watergirl

Post Wed, Apr 14 2021, 4:38 pm
youngishbear wrote:

The way I see it, Covid has awful effects in the short and long term, including (as I understand it) the very same type of blood clots that these vaccines are triggering. There are no perfect options.

Not just birth control. The risks of blood clots is higher for smokers and of course other much worse consequences for smoking and I don't have to state how many people willingly light up frequently.

This is an interesting infographic.

Mothers

Post Wed, Apr 14 2021, 4:41 pm
youngishbear wrote:

It’s interesting that the six individuals with the blood clots are women of childbearing age (I.e. Between the ages of 18-48). It would be interesting to find out if they were on birth control and if there is any interplay between the vaccine and b.c.. . . . Maybe this vaccine should be contraindicated for women on birth control, but OK for everyone else (especially men - who are at higher risk, anyway). I don’t see any reason to go off the deep end about this (or to buy into conspiracy theories) but it should definitely be looked into (as they are doing).

AhuvasIma

Post Wed, Apr 14 2021, 4:46 pm
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:

This is what scares me. And Trump is saying the same thing.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics