Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Maternity stores on 13th ave

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 12:30 pm
Please post names ! Thanns!

chili-n-cholent

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 12:39 pm
Paradise 13 & 52
Future Mom 13 & 49
That's the 2 I know of.
There's Hindy's on New Utrecht & 49.
This season I was most successful in Generations on 16 & 45 for weekday tops/dresses.
I got skirts in Future Mom, they had a pretty large selection.
Paradise didn't have anything I liked this season but I was sucessful there by my last pregnancy for shabbos stuff

bumpkin2

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 10:42 pm
chili-n-cholent wrote:
Paradise 13 & 52
Future Mom 13 & 49
That's the 2 I know of.
There's Hindy's on New Utrecht & 49.
This season I was most successful in Generations on 16 & 45 for weekday tops/dresses.
I got skirts in Future Mom, they had a pretty large selection.
Paradise didn't have anything I liked this season but I was sucessful there by my last pregnancy for shabbos stuff

What's the price range by these stores? I'm due in 7 weeks so I wouldn't want to spend a fortune at this point. I'm looking to spend for basic 3/4 sleeve tops, up to $35-40 a top max. Any ideas? Thanks!!

chili-n-cholent

Post Wed, Apr 14 2021, 1:44 pm
bumpkin2 wrote:
What's the price range by these stores? I'm due in 7 weeks so I wouldn't want to spend a fortune at this point. I'm looking to spend for basic 3/4 sleeve tops, up to $35-40 a top max. Any ideas? Thanks!!

Hmm... Honestly maternity clothing is crazy expensive, I don't think you're going to find anything in any of these stores, maybe Future Mom if you're lucky.
I feel like I spend a little more on a few things that I wear over and over again with basic skirts so it doesn't end up coming out to be so much more but if you need for only a few weeks then yes, I get you, its frustrating!
I tried ordering from Cos and from Pink Blush to see if the lower end things everyone is always recommending here would work, but whatever I ordered just wasn't made right, I ended up returning everything.
I went to Generations, spent a nice amount more but it fit like it was supposed to fit and I just feel better about myself...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries