Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
Describe yourself inside and out
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
Wheat

Post Wed, Apr 14 2021, 1:47 pm
Hey I totally forgot. I'm flexible. Also spontaneous, sometimes ending up doing crazy last minute things, like today. I was still in my nightie when I decided to join my sisters for lunch, 1.5 hour drive. Half hour later I was on the road.

I agree it's crazy but was so worth it Smile

I like this part of myself. I think it adds a lot of spunk to my life. My husband is pretty much like this too. (We decided one Friday morning to travel in to my parents for Shabbas. We took along the food We had cooked already.)

amother
Navy

Post Wed, Apr 14 2021, 2:12 pm
I’m average height and size , very normal and plain looking but better with a bit of makeup. Glasses and medium brown sheitel. I dress very boring and sensible.
I’m funny, I love doing things for other people and making people smile and laugh. But sometimes I’m shy. I come across as confident but inside I often doubt myself. I need validation and praise which I don’t always get enough of. I look happy but inside I’m struggling with an issue at home.

This thread is a real eye opener and is teaching me to be don l’chaf zechus and don’t judge people by their exteriors. And that we’re all so unique.

amother
Linen

Post Wed, Apr 14 2021, 2:47 pm
I'm an introvert who comes across as an extrovert. I dont mind being social but it totally drains me.
I'm very honest and straightforward, I can come across as cold or snobby I'm told but it's really because I have no patience for small talk.
I like intense discussions about all different topics, I can NOt relate to those who have no opinion.
I have a love hate relationship with myself internally- sometimes I'm confident and life is great, other times I hate myself so much I think about ending my life. No one other than my husband would know I feel that way.
I wish I had a better relationship with Hashem, I'm not overall so spiritual though I have my moments when I am.
Im not academically smart but I see myself as a very smart person.
I'm not pretty, people have literally let me know that, but I see myself as pretty and my husband thinks I'm stunning
For some reason people want to be my friend, randomly people confide in me. I'm a good listener and I give good advice so maybe they sense that...
I'm in my 20s and I'm average height, weight and dress, I dress more yishivish than my hashkafos for sure

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Wed, Apr 14 2021, 2:49 pm
I'm known as an artist and intellectual.
Singing, music & poetry, were my claim to fame back in the day.
I like to make people laugh, and get many comments about the joy and spirit I bring with me.
I was considered to be very Chassidish, spiritual, and a deep thinker.
In my yearbook the comment I received was, "When the fear of sin precedes wisdom, wisdom exists."
This summed me up very accurately at that point.
Most people still think of me that way.
Inside I am totally different today.
I am sceptical and depressed, and often want to end my life.
I don't know if I believe in Hashem or the Torah anymore.
I think I am gay, living in a straight marriage.
I subtly influence people online into questioning what they believe in.
I am too much for most people in real life when they get to know me.
I pick my friends very carefully at this point, because there are not many I can trust around me.
I unintentionally omitted my looks, but it's probably better this way.
Maybe I will delete later, so please don't requote.
Thank you for listening.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics