Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
I wonder if ppl ik are on this site

trixx

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 8:53 pm
I was just discussing (OK it sounds worse than it was lol) 2 women I know of who divorced with kids. Ofc each side has their version.

But since being on this site I'm way more Dlkz and thinking... Maybe that woman was the one who started a thread here and posters told her how dysfunctional her life was and helped her divorce? Maybe she vented about all her bedroom issues and had good reason for leaving with little kids?

Stam just a curious line if thinking. Not that these specific ppl are here but that in theory they could be. Does that make sense?

singleagain

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 9:44 pm
Considering I was reading a thread and thinking .. sounds like my aunt. I went to to my mom and said "is this my aunt?" It was... Why was I able to ask my mom.. bc she was the one who told me about this site. And my mom generally posts anonymously. But sometimes I read it and I go... "Hey ima, is this you?"

So.. yes.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics