Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
There you go
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 15 2021, 11:16 am
https://www.theyeshivaworld.co......html

For those who believe this will really ever end.

amother
Maroon

Post Thu, Apr 15 2021, 11:23 am
I fully expected this to be similar to a flu shot an d needed every year. Why did you think otherwise?

imasinger

Post Thu, Apr 15 2021, 11:25 am
This isn't anything new.

People get flu shots yearly.

And at some point, there will have been enough data that those who are concerned about this vaccine being untried will be able to consider it.

If we can get the world in a position where businesses can reopen, and all kids can be in school, that's good enough for me.

tweety1

Post Thu, Apr 15 2021, 11:29 am
Of course I knew this coming. I didn't think for one second it's a one shot deal. Another reason to believe this is a money making business.

agreer

Post Thu, Apr 15 2021, 11:32 am
That's what happened with the Spanish flu pandemic of 1918... it mutated into a general flu that comes around and isn't as harmful or contagious. That is what will hopefully happen with coronavirus.

flowerpower

Post Thu, Apr 15 2021, 11:33 am
NEW YORK: CNBC: Pfizer CEO says third Covid vaccine dose likely needed within 12 months.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 15 2021, 11:54 am
Three shots in one year is not like a flu shot at all. And this is far from the end of it I suspect

pizza4

Post Thu, Apr 15 2021, 11:55 am
Lol I'm not taking it even if they paid me. (Hm how many people were paid to take it,and advertise it?) Definitely not every year!
Not the flu shot either. Is it also expected to have the same kind of success rate as the flu shot? Its astounding to me how people are literally rejoicing over this vax as if this will solve all the problems and keep them "healthy and safe!"

I have a question though. Will we be entitled to free donuts every time this vax is taken, yearly?

amother
Jetblack

Post Thu, Apr 15 2021, 11:57 am
My husband had a very bad reaction to his second dose, and he never had Covid...I am already afraid to get my first two shots, and now a third within the year? Maybe I'll just stay home and homeschool forever...

trixx

Post Thu, Apr 15 2021, 12:01 pm
imasinger wrote:
This isn't anything new.

And at some point, there will have been enough data that those who are concerned about this vaccine being untried will be able to consider it.

If we can get the world in a position where businesses can reopen, and all kids can be in school, that's good enough for me.

Flu shots are optional unless you choose to work in a field that mandates it.

These will be mandatory under excelsior pass for regular things like entertainment and travel ("well that's optional too" isn't an answer bc it's a rock and a hard place and designed to force your hand)

The world is in a position to be opened and kids to go to school, right now, it always was and should never have been shut.

pizza4

Post Thu, Apr 15 2021, 12:06 pm
amother [ Jetblack ] wrote:
My husband had a very bad reaction to his second dose, and he never had Covid...I am already afraid to get my first two shots, and now a third within the year? Maybe I'll just stay home and homeschool forever...

What if you don't take the vax? Your kids can't be in school?
(Not that homeschooling is bad, I think its awesome and would kind of love to in a way!)

little neshamala

Post Thu, Apr 15 2021, 12:33 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
https://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news/featured/1965133/breaking-pfizer-ceo-says-third-vaccine-dose-likely-needed-within-12-months.html

For those who believe this will really ever end.

I dont mind getting another shot.
Life going back to normal, plus getting a shot, pretty much equals life back to normal for me.

fleetwood

Post Thu, Apr 15 2021, 12:43 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Three shots in one year is not like a flu shot at all. And this is far from the end of it I suspect

Yes it is. Kids get a flu shot and the a booster,the first time. Then within a year another flu shot.

amother
Brown

Post Thu, Apr 15 2021, 12:47 pm
amother [ Jetblack ] wrote:

What reaction did he have?

tweety1

Post Thu, Apr 15 2021, 12:49 pm
fleetwood wrote:
Yes it is. Kids get a flu shot and the a booster,the first time. Then within a year another flu shot.

That's only if the kid is under a yr. And I don't give the flu shot either. I gave it one year to all my kids and that year more than half of them got it 2x. When I insisted I wanted a flu test because kid had every single flu symptom in the book I had to fight for it because "it's impossible it's the flu because he got the flu shot and this year it's a new one". That was the first and last time my kids got the flu shot.

amother
Smokey

Post Thu, Apr 15 2021, 1:20 pm
Ugh
Another reason to be against vax passports or mandating

amother
Lemon

Post Thu, Apr 15 2021, 1:39 pm
Is anyone making noise about vax passports? We really can't let this happen!!! Punch

Rosemarie

Post Thu, Apr 15 2021, 2:05 pm
And then you have someone like me who had covid last year in March and still has positive antibodies a year later. So maybe natural antibodies are actually better, last longer...?

amother
Green

Post Thu, Apr 15 2021, 2:06 pm
imasinger wrote:
This isn't anything new.

People get flu shots yearly but I know lots of people who get flu shots and almost none have reactions. The one person I know who had a bad reaction to the flu shot was told not to take it again.
Dh and I both had very bad reactions to covid shots. I know lots of people who got covid vaccine. Some had covid, some did not. A lot of people had almost no side effects, pain in arm maybe some fatigue. Many others got very sick, from the people I know more than a third closer to half.
This is only anecdotal but it scares me because I've never known this many people get sick from what is considered normal medical care. If flu shots, mammograms or anesthesia at the dentist left this many people very sick, people would think twice before going ahead with those. As it is dh and I decided we're not getting more covid vaccine even if it means we won't be able to travel or go into a mall.
If I wouldn't be one of the people I know who had a bad reaction I'd never believe how sick a person can get from covid vaccine based on what I read and hear from the health experts.

amother
Crimson

Post Thu, Apr 15 2021, 3:43 pm
tweety1 wrote:
Of course I knew this coming. I didn't think for one second it's a one shot deal. Another reason to believe this is a money making business.

Buying vitamins and herbs from the natural local quack stores is the same business. I believe the head covid quack was selling is selling his formula of pennies on the dollar vitamins for 55 dollars.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics